The Mainstreet Shop Sights and Sounds

bella31594

Original Poster
How do they make the voices, sounds and such that come from the Mainstreet shop windows look and sound so realistic? Yeah i know about speakers, but sometimes i see shadows. am i seeing things, or is tinkerbell working her magic?

disneysroyal411

You're not crazy everyone see those. It's called DM or Disney Magic. Simple as that. Aren't I right! I mean the cable from Cinderella's Castle is my Sattelite TV from Space Mountain. I pay my rent from the gold from Big Thunder Mountain. Heck my best friend lives in the Briar Patch. Does that answer your question????

emporiumgirl06

Like they said before me it is disney magic, but a little fact is that there are actually offices and storage rooms located above the stores, where those windows appear. Sometimes it was the only way to get from one end of the emporium to the other during major wishes traffic! :)

emporiumgirl06

Yeah its not all that Glamourous or exciting. You cannot see out into the parks... those are fake windows... inside are several offices for Wishes/entertainment, and Emporium managers offices, and the Childrens Stock room, where all the extra kids clothing and princess costumes are held. Most of the walls are a purple color with yellow accents. There are also a few conference rooms upstairs as well.

:) There is a small hallway where center street is that joins the offices together. There are several signs in that hallway that say you must be in costume and disney look. In that hallway there is a door where you can see the side of the City Hall building, as well as backstage where they gather the parade floats for Move it Shake it Celebrate it, and SpectroMagic! Hope that helps with your curiosity. Now these rooms are on the Main Street West Side. aka Emporium side of the street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom