The Magic Of Disney Animation closing?

FigmentJedi

I doubt it is coming back after Launch Bay. They are doing away with all "behind the scenes/studio" aspects of the park. Although I do like the idea of the DCA version coming to DHS.

Super impressive exhibits and hands on experiences. The one at DHS completely pales in comparison. This will give you a little bit of what goes on.

Just imagine that courtyard combined with a Disney animation specific Great Movie Ride-esque dark ride in the space.

Ignohippo

Whether things have changed or not, I don't know but the plan a few month ago (last I heard) was that Animation Academy was being expanded and would be returning. How in the world that fits into the Launch Bay concept, I have no idea. Hopefully it will get its own entrance.

CedricQuagmire

When I met Hiro In April. Baymax was having problems with his batteries.

I met Hiro a few times without Baymax. Whenever I do his line is so short cause no on cares about him.
However meeting him with Baymax is still the same thing. Hiro provides the substance of the meet and greet. With Baymax you have something to look at and hug but still the same Hiro meet and greet.
They can at least keep Hiro and use the money they did on Baymax for a Hiro Armor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom