The Magic Of Disney Animation closing?

bakntime

The class is still open at Disneyquest..if you are staying onsite you should have a voucher for entry
Yeah, if you book a package with Disney, you get free DisneyQuest vouchers. So you still have a chance (until DisneyQuest goes away) to do Animation Academy there.

I think it's different at DisneyQuest, though (I think it's on a computer?)

Next Big Thing

I don't need to make myself look superior - I don't really care either way how you feel about me.
I don't feel any way about you, I just know you have absolutely no basis for what you are trying to say.

Just because the animators have different jobs right now means absolutely nothing. And if Disney were to bring back the Academy? They can always move those animators back over or hire new animators. What you said means nothing.

ToTBellHop

I don't feel any way about you, I just know you have absolutely no basis for what you are trying to say.

Just because the animators have different jobs right now means absolutely nothing. And if Disney were to bring back the Academy? They can always move those animators back over or hire new animators. What you said means nothing.
Am I witnessing a dog fight over animation?

upload_2015-7-30_12-39-19.jpeg
Run-Bolt-run-disneys-bolt-33947278-908-566.jpg

Baldy

Just came back from Disney World. Hollywood Studios felt very sad without the Animation Academy. I hope the drawing classes come back in some form. To make things worse, Toy Story was down for 5 1/2 hours on our only day there. :(

Sped2424

Just came back from Disney World. Hollywood Studios felt very sad without the Animation Academy. I hope the drawing classes come back in some form. To make things worse, Toy Story was down for 5 1/2 hours on our only day there. :(
Given that star wars launch bay is coming I have a feeling the drawing classes could come back due to the description of the launch bay/marvel universe going into Shanghai. In the Description for the marvel universe level of things there is mention of a drawing class in which you can learn how to draw your favorite marvel superhero's in their comic book forms. Wouldn't be that much of a stretch to have a class devoted to learning how to draw star wars characters over at Launch Bay.

Haymarket2008

I doubt it is coming back after Launch Bay. They are doing away with all "behind the scenes/studio" aspects of the park. Although I do like the idea of the DCA version coming to DHS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom