The Little Mermaid Survey

BaconPancakes

Another interesting question I was asked. Is Disney greedy? I was kind of taken back and did not know how to answer that question. How would you have answered that? Is that something they are hearing and wanted to survey it?
raw

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
this is what the email version looks like..............

Dear XXX,

We value your opinions, and would like to invite you to participate in an important online study related to your Walt Disney World® Resort and your behaviors as a passholder.
Your opinions are very important to us, as we want all of our Guests to have the ultimate vacation experience. Thanks in advance for your participation!
Be assured that the information you share with us is confidential and will not be used for any other purpose.
To participate in the survey, please click on the link below

If you cannot connect to the survey by clicking on the above link, please copy and paste the entire website address into your web browser. If at any time you have questions about the survey or need assistance, please e-mail support@disneysurveys.com
Your responses will be kept strictly confidential. Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,
Your Friends at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
The Disneyland® Resort | 1313 South Harbor Boulevard | Anaheim, California 92802

anchorman314

So we've gone from an in-park survey in DHS about the LM show, to an e-mailed survey for being an AP holder, to a phone call asking if WDW was greedy. Do I have that progression right? I'm thoroughly confused...

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
you wouldn't believe me no matter what I showed you. Others who were surveyed by email or in the park can share the type of questions they were asked. Likke I said this was a strange question and I wonder why it was being asked unless they were getting these comments on their snap surveys done around the parks and they wanted to add it in as a question.

POLY LOVER

Original Poster
So we've gone from an in-park survey in DHS about the LM show, to an e-mailed survey for being an AP holder, to a phone call asking if WDW was greedy. Do I have that progression right? I'm thoroughly confused...

yes I agree you are confused about the progression.

thomas998

When I was at the DHS park I was asked to take a survey about the voyage of the little mermaid. I have to say I loved the attraction when everything was operating properly. However lately lots of things are not working and it takes away the full affect. it kills me when things aren't working and let go for awhile.
I rated the attraction low, the questions asked gave the impression they may close the attraction down. Has anyone else been surveyed during their stay? Would this also be closed for the DHS expansion?
Reality is the mechanical bits and piece of the attraction are just the bits and pieces on your car... they only last so long. They eventually reach a point where if you stopped the attraction to fix one thing something else would likely die before it was reopened for a week... The only option at that point is to close it down for a substantial refurbishment or bulldoze it away... Given that Little Mermaid hasn't been milked much lately by Disney cranking out another little mermaid cartoon I expect it may be time for the dozers to start their engines.

Only thing I might see giving it any renewed life would be a live action little mermaid movie but I don't think that would really do a whole lot for that ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom