The Laugh Floor

ILLmaticS0ldier

Original Poster
Absolutely immersive and interactive I loved it and made my family laugh and suprisngly it made me laugh. This Ride shows off Disney's Magic

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The attraction (not a ride) shows off Disneys computing power;

PotC or the HM shows off Disneys Magic.

krankenstein

It is decent, but it isn't something I feel compelled to experience every trip. Btw, it should've been placed in DHS not Tomorrowland.

ArnyVee

With all the talk of how poor of a job Disney did with this I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. But, the family and I actually enjoyed it! It was a nice job of incorporating the computer technology that is being used nowadays. But, it's not a show that MUST be seen each trip. That's for sure.

tltbelle

I thoroughly enjoyed The Laugh Floor, just the name alone reminds me of Walt Disney's favorite "The Laughing Place" The place had me laughing by the time I left. :ROFLOL:

haveyoumetmark

I wasn't too crazy about it. Plus, I would HATE to be 'that guy'. It would be absolutely dreadful. I guess it's just not my cup of tea. Although, I did chuckle a few times.

redkoala245

This attraction made me laugh soo much :lol: I can still picture it. I like how they picked the random people in the audience, not to be rude in a way and how they interact with you. Disney did a great job :).

Tinkerbella16

We loved the Laugh Floor! It was so much fun and very interactive. We went in not really knowing if we should try it or not, and we were all laughing the entire time. It really is a great attraction.

lilclerk

I wasn't too crazy about it. Plus, I would HATE to be 'that guy'. It would be absolutely dreadful.
I think the only reason we enjoyed it as much as we did was because my boyfriend got to be "that guy." However, had it been me, I don't think I'd have enjoyed it as much :p

I liked this better than I thought I would, it was pretty funny imo. Some jokes were a little corny but I love when they picked random people out of the audience to pick on. I remember this one guy in particular was getting picked on really bad and they were making "ugly" jokes about him...I thought it was hilarious, him not so much.

darthjohnny

I love it! And they keep innovating it all the time. The have almost limitless possibilities with that show. I just wonder if they'll ever bring out the fourth monster like the Mickey Monitor said might happen.

Dragonrider1227

I love this show. I think it's loads of fun. It's silly, and even a little corny, but that's actually why I like it. :D But then, i've never been one to ask for much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom