The junk yards gone

NeedABreak

Yeah the Streetmosphere, TOT and RnR are the main reasons for hitting this park. The wife really likes shopping there but all the merch is just about the same from park to park now.

Backlot needs some love. At this point the attraction really is not what it was made to be. When the attraction was laid out it was supposed to be a behind the scenes look at movie and TV production, now it is mostly a tribute to movie making with a few props laying around and the canyon which really kinda feels out of place.

I do love this attraction but my love for it is based on memories.

If they are going to have a fake behind the scenes tour then do it up big. I would love to see some CMs moving around carrying props in and out of studios, drive or walk through some fake sound stage that is really well setup up to look like the real thing, some new effects to drive the tram through, perhaps a bit of story for it like GMR.

They don't have to be making a movie to make us believe they are. Is the tree of life a real tree? No. Do you really visit any foreign countries in Epcot? No. Are half the things you see on one of your trips "real"? No. But deep down at least for a moment you believe in them. Thats Disney Magic, and it can substitute for Movie Magic any day for me.

Jerm

If anyone is intrested in seeing a great version of the 2 hour tour, go over to www.mousebits.com and download the 2 part Disney/MGM history tribute videos. Some of it is really funny....but at the same time very sad that they lost so much of what made it a studio.

J

Tom Morrow

If anyone is intrested in seeing a great version of the 2 hour tour, go over to www.mousebits.com and download the 2 part Disney/MGM history tribute videos. Some of it is really funny....but at the same time very sad that they lost so much of what made it a studio.

J

I would, but I can't seem to figure that site out. It isn't designed very well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom