The Imagineering Break Room

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
That used to be my absolute favorite spot to watch Wishes! Absolutely magical feeling surrounded by fireworks! But watching Happily Ever After there, you miss the projections and Tinkerbell. And that's like half the show.
I disagree. The projections are the icing on the cake, but Happily Ever after has more and better pyro than Wishes, so especially for repeat visitors like us it makes for a relaxing almost end to the day. That’s just me though:D.

Disney Dad 3000

Had some father/son art time with the kiddo today while I worked on PP art for my park and he worked on his own projects (the Yeti ride as he knows it). I know i'm biased when it comes to him, but I think:
(1)this is pretty good for a 5 yr old and he might be a decent artist one day. told me he still needs to add details to it.
(2) maybe there's a future in Imagineering for this kid between his art and his building a replica of the MK from blocks when he was 3-4
(3)I take this kid to WDW way too much if he's doing drawings from memory like this at his age

EE.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Had some father/son art time with the kiddo today while I worked on PP art for my park and he worked on his own projects (the Yeti ride as he knows it). I know i'm biased when it comes to him, but I think:
(1)this is pretty good for a 5 yr old and he might be a decent artist one day. told me he still needs to add details to it.
(2) maybe there's a future in Imagineering for this kid between his art and his building a replica of the MK from blocks when he was 3-4
(3)I take this kid to WDW way too much if he's doing drawings from memory like this at his age

View attachment 294631
He can already draw better than I can lol

spacemt354

Chili's

View attachment 294631
Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 9 winner - you heard it here first! ;)

AceAstro

@AceAstro has even done some writing for Defunct episodes - high quality stuff!:)
@AceAstro = The real MVP
Thanks guys! The two big episodes I’ve worked on that have been released are DLP’s Space Mountain (Parts 1 and 2) as well as AstroWorld. There’s a few I’ve been working on that haven’t been released yet (including next weeks) and I helped with the book. All and all, exciting times!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom