The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
My Snapchat is kevinb_24601
I'm guessing you're a Les Mis fan? :p
08e.jpg

kmbmw777

Hey @kmbmw777! (Didn't want to clutter up the one sentence thread.) How was UCLA?

I'd actually hoped to make it down here to Disneyland yesterday, but first work and then flirting interfered. Gonna check out the new Fantasmic tonight!
It was really nice! Loved the engineering college and got to talk to one of the assistant deans. Wish we got to see the dorms, but oh well. And the libraries were beautiful!

We're heading to Caltech tommorow then USC, then UC San Diego and then Disneyland on Friday!

:)

D Hulk

It was really nice! Loved the engineering college and got to talk to one of the assistant deans. Wish we got to see the dorms, but oh well. And the libraries were beautiful!

We're heading to Caltech tommorow then USC, then UC San Diego and then Disneyland on Friday!

:)
That's a full week, with a great carrot at the very end! Wow, Caltech! Lovely campus and great school (got the roughly equivalent Illinois Institute of Technology as my alma mater). Best of luck to a future Californian! :)

Just did Matterhorn! :joyfull: I love it when the two sides race.

kmbmw777

That's a full week, with a great carrot at the very end! Wow, Caltech! Lovely campus and great school (got the roughly equivalent Illinois Institute of Technology as my alma mater). Best of luck to a future Californian! :)

Just did Matterhorn! :joyfull: I love it when the two sides race.
Oh wow! Small world. I'm from Chicago and my great aunt teaches environmental engineering at IIT! My best friend is attending in the fall. I know the place decently well. My aunt is gonna take my on a tour of the facilities later this summer!

D Hulk

Oh wow! Small world. I'm from Chicago and my great aunt teaches environmental engineering at IIT! My best friend is attending in the fall. I know the place decently well. My aunt is gonna take my on a tour of the facilities later this summer!
Oh wow indeed! :eek: IIT is a very interesting campus itself, particularly all the Mies architecture. Now that I'm back in LA, can't say I particularly miss the Chicago winters. :confused: Chicago's great, though!

kmbmw777

Oh wow indeed! :eek: IIT is a very interesting campus itself, particularly all the Mies architecture. Now that I'm back in LA, can't say I particularly miss the Chicago winters. :confused: Chicago's great, though!
I know I won't miss the winters haha. I definately love the city in Sumer though. We drive up there a couple of times a month and just walk around. It's all beautiful! Are you from the Chicago area?

D Hulk

I know I won't miss the winters haha. I definately love the city in Sumer though. We drive up there a couple of times a month and just walk around. It's all beautiful! Are you from the Chicago area?
I just went to Chicago for school. I'm originally from the LA area, a small town just outside of Pasadena, which I moved back to three years ago.

Had a place in Printer's Row with a view of the Chicago River. Good place to watch the flyovers for the Air & Water Show.

The city in Sumer? You mean Babylon?!

kmbmw777

I just went to Chicago for school. I'm originally from the LA area, a small town just outside of Pasadena, which I moved back to three years ago.

Had a place in Printer's Row with a view of the Chicago River. Good place to watch the flyovers for the Air & Water Show.

The city in Sumer? You mean Babylon?!
Sounds beautiful. And . My aunt and uncle have a place on a street off Michigan avenue so it's beautiful!

I would love to go to school in LA tho!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom