The Imagineering Break Room

tcool123

I actually didn't think Stranger Tides was bad, at least once you get past the fake jack, King of Brit, and blackbeards fireballing ship. In other words Stranger Tides was best with the sirens

It's still my least favorite Pirates film, but the first is definitely my favorite and most watched of the four. Then the third is my second favorite, the second to me just dragged for a bit yet fun, Stranger Tides had a really bad first hour or so.

The trailer looks like a lot of fun, and reminds me of PotC:CotBP

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
I actually didn't think Stranger Tides was bad, at least once you get past the fake jack, King of Brit, and blackbeards fireballing ship. In other words Stranger Tides was best with the sirens

It's still my least favorite Pirates film, but the first is definitely my favorite and most watched of the four. Then the third is my second favorite, the second to me just dragged for a bit yet fun, Stranger Tides had a really bad first hour or so.

The trailer looks like a lot of fun, and reminds me of PotC:CotBP

I hope it's not going to end up like a remake like TFA, although I feel that it worked well to reintroduce the series I don't think it would work for POTC.

And yeah those mermaids were definitely the highlight of Stranger Tides. I feel like it added a ton of depth to the series -- really cool concept, but besides that POTC 4 didn't really have much going for it.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
@MonorailRed knows what I'm talking about :p She just saw Interstellar last night for the first time...the music was the first thing she mentioned.

You haven't seen a lot of movies Red lol --- next you have to see Inception. And then Empire Strikes Back. (I still can't believe you haven't seen that:rolleyes:)
Wow! When I first saw Interstellar I was in awe of so many things, but the music is what was magical for me. I played it by ear shortly after. One of the best choices I've ever made:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Wow! When I first saw Interstellar I was in awe of so many things, but the music is what was magical for me. I played it by ear shortly after. One of the best choices I've ever made:D
It's my favorite movie soundtrack...I remember seeing it in IMAX and it was just so amazing. And it's not even the action scenes...just them flying by Saturn with the piano music in the background. It's wonderfully beautiful.

tcool123

I still have to see Season 1!
raw

:rolleyes::p:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom