The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
What can you make of this?
8be86239ff2b04ec821c3fb1eb45f67a.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Does anyone happen to have floor plan designs of DQ? I have the visitor floor plan layout, but was looking for possible actual floor plans. It's been a awhile since I've been there and wanted to confirm open ceiling areas between floors, Sq footage, backstage, etc.
Not in a comp right now and thought I'd give myself something to do like imagineering what the nba experience could be like instead of house cupping it.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
Does anyone happen to have floor plan designs of DQ? I have the visitor floor plan layout, but was looking for possible actual floor plans. It's been a awhile since I've been there and wanted to confirm open ceiling areas between floors, Sq footage, backstage, etc.
Not in a comp right now and thought I'd give myself something to do like imagineering what the nba experience could be like instead of house cupping it.
Summoning @marni1971 :D

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
#LetTheFeetLive!
#footloose
Oh my #%^$ing Goodness! It was soooo good. Honestly the best film I have ever seen in a theater:happy:. Also I could relate with the piano and jazz because ya know, and jazz being disliked as people generally (from school at least) think it's retarded to listen to older music & film scores.
Bittersweet film at it's zenith!

BTW it's not every day that you can see an epic film with your foot up. :p

Last edited:

tcool123

Oh my #%^$ Goodness! It was soooo good. Honestly the best film I have ever seen in a theater:happy:. Also I could relate with the piano and jazz because ya know, and jazz being disliked as people generally (from school at least) think it's retarded to listen to older music & film scores.
Bittersweet film at it's zenith!
You should meet my cousin, this is a direct quote from him :

"Old movies are trash", I went on to talk about other sings like music and games.
"Everything that's old is trash". I asked if he has actually ever listened or seen anything prior to 2002(his birth year).
"Don't need to, I already know it's going to be trash. The only good music is from now". How I internally felt : :mad:

He also lives under a rock, but that's neither here nor there. I posted a snap of the new Beauty and the Beast, and he knew nothing about it. I talked to him about the new Spider-Man movie, he knew nothing about it. Mentioned there was a new Star Wars movie this year, he replied that no one watches them... It's rather frustrating to carry a conversation with him about pop culture besides Youtube and sports...

On a non frustrating note....... PUPPIES! :joyfull:
adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-47.gif

adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-37.gif

6a00d8341bfd0953ef0148c793026c970c-pi

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
You should meet my cousin, this is a direct quote from him :

"Old movies are trash", I went on to talk about other sings like music and games.
"Everything that's old is trash". I asked if he has actually ever listened or seen anything prior to 2002(his birth year).
"Don't need to, I already know it's going to be trash. The only good music is from now". How I internally felt : :mad:

He also lives under a rock, but that's neither here nor there. I posted a snap of the new Beauty and the Beast, and he knew nothing about it. I talked to him about the new Spider-Man movie, he knew nothing about it. Mentioned there was a new Star Wars movie this year, he replied that no one watches them... It's rather frustrating to carry a conversation with him about pop culture besides Youtube and sports...

On a non frustrating note....... PUPPIES! :joyfull:
adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-47.gif

adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-37.gif

6a00d8341bfd0953ef0148c793026c970c-pi
Puppies always save the day!!!!

I have a friend (that you saw from my trip report probably:cautious::D from Germany and he likes old films, but says movies like Transformers & Fantastic Four are the best, but with Harry Ootter at the top. Obviously Potter is probably really good (hoping to see them after I read the books), but for the other two it is quite frustrating. He also prefers Dudley do Right's Ripsaw falls to splash mountain and Dr. Doom to Tower of Terror, because they are not "thrilling" enough. :arghh::p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom