The Imagineering Break Room

spacemt354

Chili's
raw

:rolleyes::p:D
Same here. It's on my list!
Ok I'm not alone!:hilarious:

Netflix shows are tough because it takes commitment. I can much more easily sit down and watch a 2 hour movie than hours of episodes.

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
“[Carina] is an astronomer, and she is an academic. She’s fighting for the right to study at university, because women couldn’t at that time. So she’s on her own journey – looking for the trident of Poseidon – and she has a diary with clues, and she encounters Jack Sparrow along the way, and he messes everything up.”
POTC 5 seems to have basically the same plot structure as #1.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
“[Carina] is an astronomer, and she is an academic. She’s fighting for the right to study at university, because women couldn’t at that time. So she’s on her own journey – looking for the trident of Poseidon – and she has a diary with clues, and she encounters Jack Sparrow along the way, and he messes everything up.”
POTC 5 seems to have basically the same plot structure as #1.
That actually sounds really good.

My only concern is Carina falling into the whole "being a strong female character means literally having no flaws" trap Elozabeth started to fall into at the end

Daveeeeed

Original Poster
That actually sounds really good.

My only concern is Carina falling into the whole "being a strong female character means literally having no flaws" trap Elozabeth started to fall into at the end
True, and I think it will work to its advantage, but it better not pull a TFA. My favorite franchises that are being continued today are definitely Pirates & Star Wars.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom