The Imagineer-- Sign Ups

MaterA113

Original Poster
Hello All!!!
After being apart of this forum for several years, and searching other "Imagineering" Forums from all around the internet, i have seen that many other Imagineering sites have games/contests for fun to be the Imagineer... The most popular one i have seen has to do with Disneyland Resort and California, and i think there is a need for a Florida/ Walt Disney World one...

So i am here to be the head of it and be in charge...

As i said before i have been here for several years, and the recent couple of months, IMO, have been very active on this Imagineering forum, i think the most since stitchcastle was here a couple of years ago with his ideas...

So i would like to do an IMagineering Game, called The Imagineer...

You will go round by round either being eliminated or safe after doing your projects, which will have set due dates and set criteria... There will also be non elimination round...

So please SIGN UP HERE if you would like to play in this competition, i dont have a certain FINISH date, but it should last a couple of months...

If you have any questions please post here or PM me...

To sign up PLEASE post here that you are interested... SIGN UP will end on this Friday August 7th... with the first round's project posted this Sunday August 9th... Also if you would like to be apart of this but not compete, i am looking for 1 or 2 judges, please PM if you are interested in judging.... THanks...

***SIGN UP CLOSING has been shortened... and WILL STOP TOMORROW (WEDNESDAY AUGUST 5th) NIGHT... so PLEASE sign up while you still can *****

LET THE SIGN UP BEGIN....

Players:
-cmwade77
-TrevorA
-Missing20K (possibly)
-KP25701
-Jasonflz
-magicmaya
-Oathkeeper
-wdwbeepbop
-Sassagoula-Rvr

Judges:
-MaterA113
-KingMickey
-Disneyson 1
-Wannabe Walt

MaterA113

Original Poster
thanks cmwade77 for signing up... we will see who else signs up, i was thinking that we need 7 to 8 ppl to start at MINIMUM so we can have more, but i think that if we dont have 7 to 8 ppl MINIUM it could work but not well... we will see...

I am still looking for a JUDGE, i have one already, thanks KingMickey...

Missing20K

I'm certainly interested, but have a few questions. Would this be more story driven, concept art, or a combination of both? Or would each round be different? Are teams allowed? Have one person flesh out a concept, and another create artwork? Or are talking about purely written material?

Thanks in advance!

MaterA113

Original Poster
Each round will be different... We will be starting off VERY small and basic and if you make it to the finals it is BIG, so it gradually gets bigger...

FOr some of the projects you would need a story, but some not, i would like pictures, just to help me get the idea, it can be from the internet or you can draw them..

As for teams, right now you are by yourself, if we do have teams, we will need enough ppl and it would be for ONE project only, and i would assign the teams, so you cant have really anyone help you throughout the rest of the competition...

I hope that answers your questions...

MaterA113

Original Poster
I have updated the judge list, we have Disneyson1... so we have enough judges... But im still looking for players... PLEASE...

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
Hey Mater, you wouldn't mind if I helped you judge next season?

---TrevorA
Well, I'm not sure if I'd be returning as a judge next season, so you might be able to fill in my spot. Idk, I would expect the winner of the competition to get a reserved spot to be a judge, but it's really Mater's say.

MaterA113

Original Poster
Yes TrevorA, just let this season start first... :) ... IM glad more ppl are signing up... I would like AT LEAST 3 more ppl to sign up, and im waiting for Missing20K to confrim... the sign ups end on Tomorrow (wednesday), and I WILL post the First project on Thursday

Wannabe Walt has also asked to be a judge and i said of course, b/c the more the better IMO, b/c then you all have a better chance of having more opinions and improving your work...

I will be posting how WE will be scoring the different projects... Also there will not be rubrics, they will have criteria, and we will rank and add... WIll explain when first project is posted...

Keep on signing up Please...

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
I think you might want to consider suspending the sign-up date, so we could potentially squeeze in a few more contestants.

Wannabe Walt

I'm pretty excited to be a part of this contest! I look forward to seeing everyone's work...I'll try not to be too harsh :p

If you haven't signed up to participate, please do! This is going to be lots of fun!

MaterA113

Original Poster
ok... i have changed the date as per KingMickey's suggestion...

Sign Up dates CLOSE TOMORROW NIGHT... So Thrusday i WILL be posting the first project... Stay Tuned...

MaterA113

Original Poster
Cool... thanks... i would like AT LEAST 2 more to play or even more... the more the better...

Please Please Please spread the word to friends you might think be interested... I have many projects and would love to do all of them...

This will be a FUN game... Cant wait...

Jasonflz

Cool... thanks... i would like AT LEAST 2 more to play or even more... the more the better...

Please Please Please spread the word to friends you might think be interested... I have many projects and would love to do all of them...

This will be a FUN game... Cant wait...

I'll ask Maya....

she would enjoy it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom