The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

mickeyfan5534

We as a society have no more need for Grimm/Perrault Cinderella movies. We have Ever After, we have Cinderella 1950, we have Cinderella 2015, and we have Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney. We simply have no more use for a European-based Cinderella.

Yes this is about Cinderella with Camisole Cabana.

Lizzy May Bee

We as a society have no more need for Grimm/Perrault Cinderella movies. We have Ever After, we have Cinderella 1950, we have Cinderella 2015, and we have Rogers and Hammerstein Cinderella with Brandy and Whitney. We simply have no more use for a European-based Cinderella.

I don’t know what to say

JokersWild

"You are absolutely right mickeyfan and you should say it!"
1631461839411.jpeg

Suchomimus

So let's make sequel-based Cinderellas then.

Chaos Cat

Is that the terrible Amazon's Cinderella I've heard so much about?

If so, it may delight you that it made one Tumblr user so angry they derailed their Smash Bros blog briefly to create some high fantasy versions of fairy tales:

Lizzy May Bee

@b-wolf95 Said: “
Is that the terrible Amazon's Cinderella I've heard so much about?

If so, it may delight you that it made one Tumblr user so angry they derailed their Smash Bros blog briefly to create some high fantasy versions of fairy tales:”

Can’t Beat Once Upon A Time

tcool123

Original Poster
Not the Camilla Cabello slander :cry:
No but fr who was like ah yes Camilla she's an actress! She makes some great Latin infused bops, what she knows about acting is beyond me.

Now with that said the new Cinderella always looked terrible, and I want to see it! I gave us such great musical numbers such as Rhythm Nation and Material Girl!

Rhythm Nation continues here I believe:

And looking up these videos I found Whatta Man & Seven Nation Army, what is this movie and who greenlit this. This is hysterically bad 💀

And now Am I Wrong! Wonders never cease with this "film"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom