The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

Chaos Cat

Whoever suggested the usage of the 2000s classic "It's Gonna Be Me" by NSYNC in the trailer should be given a raise. I've never laughed so hard at one when the song started playing!

I have no idea how Pixar made me feel nostalgia for a movie that hasn't been released yet, but they did and I love them even more for it.

JokersWild

1637206288602.png

@PerGron

I feel weird sharing memes I found on Facebook, but this was weirdly topical after the last More Pooh Talk.

tcool123

Original Poster
In Pokemon news, right now in Pokemon Go the 7 KM eggs are giving out Mime Jrs. What does mean for the overall game? Well it means that for the first time in (what feels like) forever you have an opportunity to add a Mr. Mime to your PokeDex, a Pokemon currently region locked to France. So if you have been trying to collect all of the Pokemons for Gen 1 on Pokemon Go now is the time :)

I now personally I'm just missing Kangaskan (anyone wanna fly me to Australia 👀 ), and a Zapdos to get to that 151 now.

Disney Dad 3000

In Pokemon news, right now in Pokemon Go the 7 KM eggs are giving out Mime Jrs. What does mean for the overall game? Well it means that for the first time in (what feels like) forever you have an opportunity to add a Mr. Mime to your PokeDex, a Pokemon currently region locked to France. So if you have been trying to collect all of the Pokemons for Gen 1 on Pokemon Go now is the time :)

I now personally I'm just missing Kangaskan (anyone wanna fly me to Australia 👀 ), and a Zapdos to get to that 151 now.

I'd shoot him your way if I could

Screenshot_20211118-125047_Pokmon GO.jpg

ThemeParkPriest

Happy 1st Imagineering Forum anniversary to me! Everybody grab some cake and some champagne if you’re over 21 (if not, there’s some sparkling grape juice). As part of the celebration, please enjoy Disney park news from Destination D23 tomorrow morning. It’s been a good 1st year...
Competed in The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Who Wants to Be an Imagineer?, and It Could Always Be Worse
Guest Judge on It Could Always Be Worse and The Imaginarium
Projects: Bible World, Next International Theme Park, and Scooby-Doo World

Plans for the Next Year:
More competitions!
More judge roles!
More Bible World, updates to my other projects, other new projects!
Focus on making friends! We are a community. It’s great when we can talk theme park stuff, but there’s also more to our lives. If you would like to connect on Facebook (and are at least 18), send me a DM.

Chaos Cat

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom