The Imaginarium - Discussion Thread

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Wikipedia is a perfectly valid source of information and I’m tired of people acting like it’s not
I agree with tcool. It’s a valid source of information, but a lot of the information on there is uncited. I typically use Wikipedia as a way to find other sources via citations. It’s important to remember that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, so anyone can affect what a page says or even implies.

D Hulk

I found some more concept art of Disney's Toontown redo:

dollywood-wildwood-grove-750x350.jpg

940777c1-85c6-464d-9c65-badebb771f84-DW2019_WildwoodGrove_Key_Art.jpg

spacemt354

Chili's

I wanted to love this, but...this didn't get me hyped.

The CGI just looks... off. Especially on the villains.

Especially since we have other movies to compare them too. Green Goblin and Electro looked like a video game in this. I would typically say wait till the movie comes out but that's 30 days away.

Also the plot is making less and less sense. "They all die fighting Spiderman" but yet Sandman lived and was forgiven at the end of Spider-Man 3?

I'm sure the movie experience of seeing the 3 Spider-Men will be something truly special, but in terms of a movie itself I'm crossing my fingers.

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
I wanted to love this, but...this didn't get me hyped.

The CGI just looks... off. Especially on the villains.

Especially since we have other movies to compare them too. Green Goblin and Electro looked like a video game in this. I would typically say wait till the movie comes out but that's 30 days away.

Also the plot is making less and less sense. "They all die fighting Spiderman" but yet Sandman lived and was forgiven at the end of Spider-Man 3?

I'm sure the movie experience of seeing the 3 Spider-Men will be something truly special, but in terms of a movie itself I'm crossing my fingers.
Yeah that line made no sense. Then again, perhaps it was taken out of context?

I’m very much glad they’re saving the Spider-Men reveal for the actual premiere though. I’m gonna do my best to grab a ticket for opening night.

spacemt354

Chili's
Yeah that line made no sense. Then again, perhaps it was taken out of context?

I’m very much glad they’re saving the Spider-Men reveal for the actual premiere though. I’m gonna do my best to grab a ticket for opening night.
Yeah for sure, at the 2:22 mark Lizard is swiping at absolutely nothing which tells me the 3 Spider-Men are jumping together and they just edited them out.

If they didn't then I'm not sure what Lizard is jumping at lol

spacemt354

Chili's
Yeah for sure, at the 2:22 mark Lizard is swiping at absolutely nothing which tells me the 3 Spider-Men are jumping together and they just edited them out.

If they didn't then I'm not sure what Lizard is jumping at lol
And apparently the Brazilian trailer forgot to edit out the Lizard getting punched by... "nothing" lol

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Whoever suggested the usage of the 2000s classic "It's Gonna Be Me" by NSYNC in the trailer should be given a raise. I've never laughed so hard at one when the song started playing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom