The Imaginarium - Competition Thread [Complete]

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
- Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action -
Challenge One : Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX

View attachment 584020

Welcome all to the first challenge of The Imaginarium! In order to aid the Timekeeper in bringing back the Imaginarium to its former glory teams have to use all their imagination and creativity to brainstorm and present their favorite and best ideas! Our first challenge in the Imaginarium sees teams returning to an Imaginarium tradition, the Parade for the Stars. Every season of the Imaginarium has started with this exact challenge, and this iteration will not be any different!

Teams must create a whole new parade for either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's California Adventure.

How your team interprets what a parade is up to y'all, and what kind of parade it is also completely up to your teams. Feel free to go as traditional or as wild as you would like to take a parade in. However be warned this is an ELIMINATION challenge which means someone will be voted off at the end of this challenge.

Guest Judges
@Outbound
@Disney Warrior
@mickeyfan5534

Team Innovator's Chief Imagineer
@TheOriginalTiki

Team Imaginator's Chief Imagineer
@DisneyFan18

Challenge One: Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX is due on Thursday, September 9th at 10 PM EST.
LET THE GAMES BEGIN LOVES!! Can’t wait to see your parades!!!
YOU GOT THIS!!!!
💜💜💜💜

mickeyfan5534

- Chapter One: Lights, Camera, Action -
Challenge One : Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX

View attachment 584020

Welcome all to the first challenge of The Imaginarium! In order to aid the Timekeeper in bringing back the Imaginarium to its former glory teams have to use all their imagination and creativity to brainstorm and present their favorite and best ideas! Our first challenge in the Imaginarium sees teams returning to an Imaginarium tradition, the Parade for the Stars. Every season of the Imaginarium has started with this exact challenge, and this iteration will not be any different!

Teams must create a whole new parade for either Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney's California Adventure.

How your team interprets what a parade is up to y'all, and what kind of parade it is also completely up to your teams. Feel free to go as traditional or as wild as you would like to take a parade in. However be warned this is an ELIMINATION challenge which means someone will be voted off at the end of this challenge.

Guest Judges
@Outbound
@Disney Warrior
@mickeyfan5534

Team Innovator's Chief Imagineer
@TheOriginalTiki

Team Imaginator's Chief Imagineer
@DisneyFan18

Challenge One: Parade for the Stars - The Imaginarium REDUX is due on Thursday, September 9th at 10 PM EST.
Alright with one day of brainstorming down and a lot of progress made in both teams, I'm gonna shoot out my advice for this prompt:
The best parades will always tell some sort of story. It's not necessarily a narrative but it is a thematic story.
Happiness is Here at Tokyo took us through a world of Disney stories recreated with toys.
Once Upon A Dream Parade in Paris took us through a magical storybook.
Festival of Fantasy at MK is a literal Festival of Fantasy.
SpectroMagic took us through the worlds of Disney recreated in light.
Fantillusion! is the most narrative parade we've ever seen Disney do: a magic garden of light is taken over by villains before the day is saved by the princesses.
Keep your projects thematically consistent and make them fit their park.
Best of luck.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
WHAT A FEW DAYS YA GIRL HAS HAD!!!!

I got a MASSIVE promotion at work!!! I’ve been promoted to Operations Manager, which means I’m in charge of all inventory on the sales floor and back room, minus seasonal. When our Store Manager is out of the building, the Ops Manager is in charge of the store,…THEY PUT THE CRAZY CHICK WHO KILLED THE JOKER IN CHARGE OF THE DAMN STORE!!!

On Saturday I took a day trip to Chicago for the Black Label Pro show (wrestling!!) This was my first live wrestling show since the pandemic, and my first solo road trip since coming out. I was scared, but it was worth it!! Not gonna let fear stop me from living, ya know?!

Today I am able to breathe a little bit 😂😂😂

Chaos Cat

WHAT A FEW DAYS YA GIRL HAS HAD!!!!

I got a MASSIVE promotion at work!!! I’ve been promoted to Operations Manager, which means I’m in charge of all inventory on the sales floor and back room, minus seasonal. When our Store Manager is out of the building, the Ops Manager is in charge of the store,…THEY PUT THE CRAZY CHICK WHO KILLED THE JOKER IN CHARGE OF THE DAMN STORE!!!

On Saturday I took a day trip to Chicago for the Black Label Pro show (wrestling!!) This was my first live wrestling show since the pandemic, and my first solo road trip since coming out. I was scared, but it was worth it!! Not gonna let fear stop me from living, ya know?!

Today I am able to breathe a little bit 😂😂😂
Sounds like a better Labor Day weekend than mine, where the AC for our house decided to die, so we had to sleep in the living room because upstairs is basically an oven at this point.

spacemt354

Chili's
Due Date Reminder

Challenge One is due tomorrow at 10 PM EST! Don't forget to turn in your projects on time.

Due Date by Time Zone

Orlando Time - 10:00 PM
Anaheim Time - 7:00 PM
Tokyo Time - 11:00 AM
Hong Kong Time - 10:00 AM
Paris Time - 4:00 AM
People in Paris be like...
1631154429385.png

ThemeParkPriest

My what a snazzy looking website that is. :angelic:

In all seriousness though this is one of my favorite Google Sites I’ve done.
I’m glad to see that you didn’t call it CaliFlower Parade!

It seems like a great addition for DCA! Thanks for mentioning the Spring has Sprung would occur every night (with only a few subtractions from the first few nights). The parade is a great fit with its tie to the in-state Parade of Roses. My first thought was…there’s tons of hours that go into one Parade of Roses but you guys explained well how the up-keep wouldn’t be too crazy. And whoever did the float design illustrations did a great job!!

Well done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom