The Humble Abode

joshwill

the bathroom near sounds dangerous in mgm, its always nice and cool in there......

j/k

it would be the haunted mansion. this was always my fav ride since the first time i rode the one at disneyland some 30 years ago.

WDWRLD

In Columbia Harbour House, Upstairs in the room above the walkway that connects LS and Fl. Thatway you could watch all the people walking by.

dandaman

I'd live in Tower of Terror... though, if I'm not feeling up to it, I'll take the stairs... but before I take up residence, I'd get rid of the cobwebs and ghosts, etc. :lol:

dandaman

Scooter said:
I'd like to live in EPCOT, World Showcase, in the American Adventure Pavillion.

That downstairs would be great for having parties.
An escalator going upstairs..how cool is that?
Your own theatre...imagine the fun.

And a Turkey leg cart in your front yard! :slurp:

It just doesn't GET any better than that. :)

Based on your description of possibilities, it sounds logical to live there! Turkey Legs for breakfast!

*cough*DVC*cough* :rolleyes:

Kadee

Kadee I think you are talking about the old Skyway station if I'm guessing right, I agree that it looks neat.

OH!!! I have always wondered what that used to be. THANK YOU!!! I never got to go to WDW as a child, so I never saw the Skyway station. It looks so natural to the surroundings that it is very easy to overlook. But it is so beautiful!

Thanks, again!!!!

figmentmom

I could be persuaded to move into Port Orleans - either Riverside or French Quarter - permanently! A boat ride away from Downtown Disney, beautiful grounds to stroll, terrific pools, very nice food courts (no more cooking for me!), a short bus ride away from the parks - *sigh* - sheer heaven!

NTI2002

The Castle. So that when I wake up i can look down on the lowly visitors. plus I could throw a late night party in King Stefan's.

I'd also like to be able to stand in the middle of a group of people at the end of the night when the park closes and say "well, guess I'll go home." Then walk into the castle.

tigger248

There are so many wonderful, lovely places to choose. Though, for sentimental reasons, I'd probably pick Splash Mountain. That's where I worked on my cp and I still consider it my old home away from home. Countless hours were spent working there over the course of the fall advantage 2002 program. Now, I'd give anything to be back (I really miss it, what a wonderful experience).

Castle :D Living on a ride after awhile I would get tired of all the narrations going on around me. "Yeah it's a small world after all... I GET IT!!!" Castle is nice, quiet and the view would be awesome :D

shoppingnut

Definitely the Castle, it has shopping, food, and a living room with a fantastic chair to greet visitors, what more could one ask for.

SIR90210

I'd take the entire top floor of the Boardwalk. More than sufficient space, quick walk to great food, fantastic views, and a quick walk to EPCOT. What more could one ask for?

DonaldD1987

I would want to live in Space mountain. You could look up at the stars all night. There is also Rock n' Roller Coaster you could listen to Aerosmith all day long!!

Melerella

Hmm..I've always wanted to live in the Castle, but the Polynesian is my favorite atmosphere and I love the beach at night. But the Castle comes in a VERY CLOSE second to the Poly.

mike29

For me in an instant I'd say the castle. But thinking about it more I would pick the Grand Floridian because I love every aspect of it.

Melerella, I would pick the Poly as my third, after the castle. Good choice!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom