The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster

englanddg

One Little Spark...
It was pretty awesome. :D

I'm still a little impartial to the marketing campaign we did! That has to be some of the best artwork I've done... That or the pirate challenge..... or the mansion... o_O

A lot of good things came out of SA2 :p:hilarious:
I dunno, I still think your finale for the Elite Eight that year was some of the best.

But, I enjoyed working on animation with you for the marketing campaign video.

Jack Pumpkinhead

I like food.

I am Batman.

dt9cXXx.gif
ba5ff281314190e4ec9e7233e50fa65d6c93f9a8cda3600fb5da3c42b32c09bf.jpg

Voxel

President of Progress City
Heh, working on that Stark thing, Vox had direct access to one of my servers.

The account?

User - Dreamfinder
Pass - Figment

:p

(heh, don't bother trying it now, that account and setup has long since been disconnected)
I need to give you my email so you can mail me the projects. I want them for memory and I can host on my servers when ppl wanna see :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Also this at the bottom

The little details:p

"P.S. Disney, if you would like to purchase this domain, the price is a 5 night stay at the Disneyland Hotel for 5, including tickets with park hoppers, and an all expenses paid dinner with Robert Downey, Jr. at Club 33 in Disneyland! (just kidding...sortof...you have to admit that would be cool!)"

Voxel

President of Progress City
Also this at the bottom

The little details:p

"P.S. Disney, if you would like to purchase this domain, the price is a 5 night stay at the Disneyland Hotel for 5, including tickets with park hoppers, and an all expenses paid dinner with Robert Downey, Jr. at Club 33 in Disneyland! (just kidding...sortof...you have to admit that would be cool!)"
I forgot about our disclaimer haha

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I need to give you my email so you can mail me the projects. I want them for memory and I can host on my servers when ppl wanna see :)
We can PM, I'll give you an FTP to download them or a dropbox or something.

We are nerd, we can figure out the file transfer.

They sit in a Tier IV DC with gig up gig down, so any transfer slowness is on your end, sorry buddy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom