The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@IDInstitute
Session 2: Operation Rejuvenation
Concept Creation Challenge Final Judgements

We cannot stress enough how close this challenge was! It's a tough decision, but it came down to the littlest things. Here they are:

1. Team World (@DisneyPrincess1993 and @InfiniteRightEar97)
2. Dream Team (@JokersWild and @jdmdisney99)
3. Team Key West (@TheOriginalTiki and @orlando678-)
4. The Skippers (@tcool and @Darth_Disney)
5. Neverland Galleon (@RMichael21 and @Vipraa)
6. Team Galactic (@Matt7187 and @Brer Panther)
7. Team 82 (@MCParradox and @ScorpionX)
8. Team Progress Horizons (@2001DISNEYLIFE and @ctxak98)

So Imagination was 7th and Carousel of Progress was 8th

Eat yo Rice and take yo pick :p

*I did a Journey into Imagination ride for TSI Season 2 so I'm gonna do the Carousel of Progress :D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@KingOfEpicocity -- Red told me that she couldn't add you to the Hufflepuff PM for Year 7

I tried to PM you myself and I couldn't

In your account settings --- go to privacy ---- and go "edit your contact details"

Where it says private messages...make sure you have the "allow members to start conversations with you" as the setting.

There's another setting which says only people who you follow can start conversations with you...you may have that accidentally as the setting.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Some of the duels @MonorailRed made gave me an interesting idea for a competition... A comp that could be cool could be like an "all star" competition, except the all stars are the challenges! Like, all of the challenges are some of the most memorable and greatest on the boards over the years :D
Fun idea...what if this was the imagineering brawl at the end of the year? Especially with all the new members we've gotten recently?

Flippin'Flounder

Just reading the names... @2001DISNEYLIFE /@Flippin'Flounder -- oh my what a throwback!:D
1bf4cf8821d7d34ac96296e21c246f5557cea274d6d05d9531e032efdf328705.jpg

Disney Dad 3000

Just got Fastpasses for the 23rd:

Spaceship Earth: 12:25 - 1:25
Journey into Imagination with Figment: 1:35 - 2:35
Frozen Ever After: 3:30 - 4:30

Starting to get excited! Now I just have to get up at 7 AM on Sunday too to get my MK Fastpasses. :D

Have fun!
I just arranged a quick day and half 727-28 before our passes expire and felt obligated to give the frozen ride a try. Totally unexpected trip but we were flying to Iowa to see relatives and frontier had $29 flights to Orlando so it's cheaper to fly clt-orl-iowa-clt then round trip from clt. Can't pass that up.

And space we are staying at wilderness lodge so I'll get to see why you like it so much earlier than expected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom