The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
@spacemt354 can you give me a hint on which ride to choose to refurbish that would be the best in plotting against you? :)

:p;)
I'm on my phone right now but I was planning on choosing from the two projects we ranked at the bottom during the challenge.

Because if we ranked it lower, it must mean we can do it better:p I remember the Journey Into Imagination on the low end but when I get home I will check;):D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Could you explain what artwork wasn't on the site? I thought we had everything.
When I was looking through your site (your overall project was amazing btw...I knew we lost as soon as you posted:bookworm:) but the website was confusing because it kept opening up new tabs every time I clicked...and it honestly took me a while to even find your main rides and artwork. I still don't know if I found the whole project because I gave up after like 4 other tabs opened.

I think a forum post probably could have made it better because everything would be organized in a linear fashion (but here I am giving advice to our rival House:p...):eek:

FigmentPigments

When I was looking through your site (your overall project was amazing btw...I knew we lost as soon as you posted:bookworm:) but the website was confusing because it kept opening up new tabs every time I clicked...and it honestly took me a while to even find your main rides and artwork. I still don't know if I found the whole project because I gave up after like 4 other tabs opened.

I think a forum post probably could have made it better because everything would be organized in a linear fashion (but here I am giving advice to our rival House:p...):eek:
Thanks you. :D That's a shame about the website though; we all had so many wonderful ideas and visuals that we needed a website to explain everything. I guess food for thought next time around. ;)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Oh, I did the character drawings for the Time show. :oops::) It was a lot of fun to do. I haven't drawn in a while so that challenge was exactly what I needed to get the creative juices flowing.
9185386_orig.jpg

This is incredible -- so well done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom