The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

Jack Pumpkinhead

7713.jpg

betty rose

Woah! That's so cool! I didn't know that!
It was great, this is a crazy story . On one trip, hubby wanted to do keno, he did the 21.00 ticket. He won some money, then did it again. I said he was crazy, no one wins at keno. Well, he took the win, added a few more dollars to it. and got all the numbers right, he won 25,000$ I ate my words, we put a down payment on the house we are still living in. We gave all the people with us, a thousand dollar's to have fun, doing what ever. That was the greatest trip ever, I love sharing, and we a lot of fun. But, today's Las Vegas is so different from the past, always looking for every penny or dollar. Food is crazy expensive now. I love the days of the past!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
It was great, this is a crazy story . On one trip, hubby wanted to do keno, he did the 21.00 ticket. He won some money, then did it again. I said he was crazy, no one wins at keno. Well, he took the win, added a few more dollars to it. and got all the numbers right, he won 25,000$ I ate my words, we put a down payment on the house we are still living in. We gave all the people with us, a thousand dollar's to have fun, doing what ever. That was the greatest trip ever, I love sharing, and we a lot of fun. But, today's Las Vegas is so different from the past, always looking for every penny or dollar. Food is crazy expensive now. I love the days of the past!
Wow! That's amazing!

What an incredible story!

betty rose

Wow! That's amazing!

What an incredible story!
We couldn't believe it either. But , my husbands family has always been lucky, his grandmother won a color T.V. when they first came out, and a mink coat, back in the day. Hubby's Mom never lost in Los Vegas, she could always win enough to pay for a 6 week vacation. She took us on a River Boat, on the Ohio River, she won enough to pay for the day, plus lunch and dinner. I think some people have good karma around them.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
We couldn't believe it either. But , my husbands family has always been lucky, his grandmother won a color T.V. when they first came out, and a mink coat, back in the day. Hubby's Mom never lost in Los Vegas, she could always win enough to pay for a 6 week vacation. She took us on a River Boat, on the Ohio River, she won enough to pay for the day, plus lunch and dinner. I think some people have good karma around them.
We actually might be heading out west (possibly) for a few days this summer. For the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and to see Vegas. My grandparents are on a quest to see these places...and well...I'm not gonna dispute it:p:hilarious::D

betty rose

View attachment 142976 Here's my cute little puppy, Sherman.
Oh, my gosh, I love animal pictures. Our puppies over several years always came from the local animal shelter. I absolutely love animals. When we can no longer travel, we are going to the animal shelter, called the dumb friends league, it's the human's that are dumb. As in horrible. I want to get the older animals, and make their last days joyful. We have tile floors with rugs that can be laundered. No problem, accident's happen when you get old!

betty rose

I wish I had a dog
Me too, not until we stop traveling, I worried the entire time we spent in Disney, about leaving our pets. We took our first doggie to the Kal Ken Kennel Club, as it was named , to Disney. We took the afternoon off to play with Freddie, he looked just like Benji, back in the day. We took treats and spent several hours with him. Family matters!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom