The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

brb1006

When I have more time over the summer I can draw some pictures for you!:) Overall, I think this would be a great addition though!
Thanks, I always felt Clarice would been a perfect fit at HS if there was ever a meet and greet for her if she wasn't a rare character at WDW or Disneyland. Especially since the "Two Chips And A Miss" short actually gave some Hollywood vibes to it.

Last edited:

Jack Pumpkinhead

image.jpeg
Here's my cute little puppy, Sherman.

Disney Dad 3000

Agreed. If you want fumes...you can drive 60 miles east to Daytona International Speedway:D

If the speedway got removed I think a small part of me would die with it. Too many good memories from my own childhood and those with my 4 yr old. Maybe a reimagining.
Speaking of fumes, I always find it funny how I associate certain smells with disney.
For some weird reason , I don't feel like ive been to disney if I've not ridden the parking lot trams and got a whiff of those fumes. Oddly makes me flash back to visits as a kid.

Current version of stitch shoukd be gone tomorrow.
Love sitting by the water at epcot in England. There is a tiny sliver of patio waterfront with only like 1-2 tables. Nice place to relsx, scenery , etc

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Good morning everyone!

Thanks to wdwmagic - the Imagineer forum home page looks a little different this morning!

The Imagineer Introduction Thread is now the pinned thread for the forum! That way everyone can get to know each other and we can have everyone's intro up top to keep track!

Whether you're a new (or old) member - give a little intro to yourself for all of us to see, so any new members get to know you as well!:)

Flippin'Flounder

Disney Question of the Day - May 22nd 2016

If you had the option to stay at any WDW Resort for your trip, which would you stay at?

For me - Wilderness Lodge:D
We don't do deluxe, but I've always wanted to stay at the Poly.
Good morning everyone!

Thanks to wdwmagic - the Imagineer forum home page looks a little different this morning!

The Imagineer Introduction Thread is now the pinned thread for the forum! That way everyone can get to know each other and we can have everyone's intro up top to keep track!

Whether you're a new (or old) member - give a little intro to yourself for all of us to see, so any new members get to know you as well!:)
Where's the Town Hall?

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Yeah, I guess, it's kind of important though, as is the ICS information (which only had like 4 pages anyway)
The ICS info was out of date because it had you contact 3 people who aren't here anymore. I think it's pretty self explanatory and self-regulating where we don't need to have so many threads pinned to the top, if anyone has a question I think any of us are capable of answering. And we also had two appendix threads which didn't make any sense :p. I think it looks a lot cleaner and welcoming now for new members.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom