The House Cup: An Imagineering Competition - Discussion Thread

betty rose

If the speedway got removed I think a small part of me would die with it. Too many good memories from my own childhood and those with my 4 yr old. Maybe a reimagining.
Speaking of fumes, I always find it funny how I associate certain smells with disney.
For some weird reason , I don't feel like ive been to disney if I've not ridden the parking lot trams and got a whiff of those fumes. Oddly makes me flash back to visits as a kid.

Current version of stitch shoukd be gone tomorrow.
Love sitting by the water at epcot in England. There is a tiny sliver of patio waterfront with only like 1-2 tables. Nice place to relsx, scenery , etc
I'm looking this up in about 5 days!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
My thought's, exactly. I love all animals. I once held a 10 foot black snake at Silver Springs, I do have to admit , it scared me to death. It was on our honeymoon. Hubby volunteered me. Wow, did he want me out of the way so soon? Not really , we will be celebrating our 48th at Disney. :joyfull: Did I say I'm a crazy and wordy old lady. :p
Oh this coming trip is celebrating your anniversary? :D

betty rose

If the speedway got removed I think a small part of me would die with it. Too many good memories from my own childhood and those with my 4 yr old. Maybe a reimagining.
Speaking of fumes, I always find it funny how I associate certain smells with disney.
For some weird reason , I don't feel like ive been to disney if I've not ridden the parking lot trams and got a whiff of those fumes. Oddly makes me flash back to visits as a kid.

Current version of stitch shoukd be gone tomorrow.
Love sitting by the water at epcot in England. There is a tiny sliver of patio waterfront with only like 1-2 tables. Nice place to relsx, scenery , etc
I understand about the fumes at the speedway, I loved pulling into a gas station as a kid and smelling the gasoline. It was always comforting, plus we got one treat, a large gumball, or a Nehi beverage. So fun, now I just get a migraine. Poop, on old age. ;)

Jack Pumpkinhead

Fun fact: The Great Central Railway is the only heritage railway in Britian, and was originally the Manchaster Sheffield and Lincolnshire Railway, until two year before its London terminus, Marylebone station, when it was renamed the Great Central Railway in 1899, and was absorbed by the London & North Eastern Railway in 1923. Ironic to be absorbed by the LNER, when the "central" part of its name would have grabbed the attention of the London Midland & Scottish Railway.
But then again, the LMS already found a much larger network.
midland-railway-interesting-route-to-scotland.jpg

Last edited:

betty rose

Good morning everyone!

Thanks to wdwmagic - the Imagineer forum home page looks a little different this morning!

The Imagineer Introduction Thread is now the pinned thread for the forum! That way everyone can get to know each other and we can have everyone's intro up top to keep track!

Whether you're a new (or old) member - give a little intro to yourself for all of us to see, so any new members get to know you as well!:)
I love this, as I'm very new. I looked for games, thinking this was just a games thread. I'm glad it's so much more! This looks like so much fun. Note....I will be leaving for a ten day trip to Disney. It really wares me out. I will try to be on each day to see what's going on. If I'm not, I'm sleeping. I try to keep up with the kids and grand kids. Do you post Disney pictures on here? I don't want to mess with this sight.
s

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I love this, as I'm very new. I looked for games, thinking this was just a games thread. I'm glad it's so much more! This looks like so much fun. Note....I will be leaving for a ten day trip to Disney. It really wares me out. I will try to be on each day to see what's going on. If I'm not, I'm sleeping. I try to keep up with the kids and grand kids. Do you post Disney pictures on here? I don't want to mess with this sight.
s
This thread is a free for all:D:D Games, conversation, and more!

Please post away from your trip if you have any pictures! We'd all love to see them

And if you wanna post in the new imagineer thread with a little intro about yourself so it's always pinned to the top - go right ahead!:)

betty rose

Disney Question of the Day - May 22nd 2016

If you had the option to stay at any WDW Resort for your trip, which would you stay at?

For me - Wilderness Lodge:D
I would like to go to the Beach Club. We spent our 25th anniversary there. It was so nice, I liked sitting in the swings on the beach. Our 50'th comes up in two years. This is where I would love to be with dear hubby. That would mean so much! The rocking chairs are great too.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
I would like to go to the Beach Club. We spent our 25th anniversary there. It was so nice, I liked sitting in the swings on the beach. Our 50'th comes up in two years. This is where I would love to be with dear hubby. That would mean so much! The rocking chairs are great too.
Beach Club is great!

I like it so much I draw it in my spare time...I've been trying to make a calendar out of all the deluxe resorts

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Okay, I'm glad to be the dummy on here. What is pinned? ;) And how do you get pinned?
Haha pinned is just the threads that are always on top...with a little red pin.

On the Chit Chat thread it's that "A Friendly Reminder" Thread...and on here it's the new imagineer introduction thread.

That way the thread is always visible and everyone can meet and greet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom