The HM ring/piece of an old gate is back.

Figment1986

my guess is their is to much foot traffic to rip it up and reslate it entirely untill the rehab... besides, they might build something over it's location in the rehab. -thinks about store rumor-

nice to see it though.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The ring wasn't there the last time I went...so sad.

They actually moved it over to Morocco in Epcot for a while...

47b7df39b3127cce80bf2a4d1fee00000016108IZNWTJyzaa
:lookaroun

Launchpad

Account Suspended
Tonight when I was there I saw a "ring" but it was about 6 inches in front of the one I've known of all these years (which was still covered). I don't ever remember seeing the one I saw tonight though so I'm really confused. I wish I could have taken a picture.

celestia

Oh geez, why can't people make up their minds?

Tons of people were mad it was gone.
Tons of people are now mad that it's back.

oy..

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I worked as a CP at the Mansion last Spring and while visiting in January, an HM friend told me that one of the maintenance guys who works closely with the Mansion was going to scrape/dig it out. So we can all thank him!
I'll thank the maintenance guy that goes at this thing with a jackhammer and permanently removes it.

JMagicFink

Webcam

Magic Kingdom needs a Haunted Mansion "ring" web cam! Imagine pictures and updates of the ring/pole 24/7!
Covered today, visible tomorrow....

:ROFLOL:

gjmoon

I have the only official Haunted Mansion Ring, I won it at auction at the 03, 999 Happy Haunts Ball, I came with the Evers and Evers Pen and the Watch Eddy wore in the movie, it cost me a small fortune , I wish I knew the movie would suck before bidding.

So the Gracy G Ring is on the other side of the world in Sydney Australia (it has been in every Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor in the world)

kengels

It's going to be like the hidden Mickey plates. :lol: One day covered, next day uncovered... until they dig the area up, pole and all, and pour new concrete.:lookaroun
Actually I think the “hidden” Donald face in the chair back next to the endless hallway would be a better example, which has now been replaced with a blank chair.

MissM

Actually I think the “hidden” Donald face in the chair back next to the endless hallway would be a better example, which has now been replaced with a blank chair.
It returned last year. The blank chair was there for months, but at some point last year (forgive me, I seriously can't remember when), a new or refurbed "Donald" chair returned to the endless hallway.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom