News The Hall of Presidents update from 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

markham

I know that I'm way late to the party here regarding the last renovation, but the seamless yet still split wraparound screen was really a major and impressive improvement. I hadn't noticed how much better they made that. It took a 4k video for me to realize that they hadn't replaced the whole thing with solid theatrical scrim and "opened it" using creative front and rear lighting conditions and projections.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.25.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.25.41 PM.png
    390.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.26.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 1.26.10 PM.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 129

Di$neyCPA

They just announced a bunch of things opening through August 21 and this wasn’t listed. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be back sooner, but doesn’t seem promising.

owlsandcoffee

They just announced a bunch of things opening through August 21 and this wasn’t listed. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be back sooner, but doesn’t seem promising.

I think that the specific announcements were about non-"ride" attractions. Turtle Talk/MLF etc are interactive experiences more than a show like HoP. You could be right though.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
That was specifically announcing the return of entertainment so they may not have included this. It was already formally announced as returning in August, just no specific date.

Goofyernmost

You know you're getting old when you can name like 12 of the presidents.
When I was born it was Truman followed by Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson before Nixon. So that makes twelve that I can not only name but I existed when they did. Before Truman was Roosevelt. I'm not getting old, I am old and proud of it. So many never got the chance to live as long as I have and barring any catastrophic illness or accident, I will be around for a bit more time.

John park hopper

When I was born it was Truman followed by Eisenhower, Kennedy and Johnson before Nixon. So that makes twelve that I can not only name but I existed when they did. Before Truman was Roosevelt. I'm not getting old, I am old and proud of it. So many never got the chance to live as long as I have and barring any catastrophic illness or accident, I will be around for a bit more time.
same here

Prince John

You know what would be fun to do, but it'd only really work if you're with a large family or group...

During the presidential roll-call, when they get to one of the lesser known POTUSs like Benjamin Harrison, have everyone in your group stand up and CHEER like it's your kid graduating college. I mean let out a big applaud, then sit back down.

There would be some confused people from that audience with a story to tell the rest of their lives.

spock8113

Trump was terrifying, that would be the HOP version I am presently referring to.
Then there's Ellen's Energy Adventure "Ellen" who seemed to have a striking resemblance to Trump, that would be the HOP version I am presently referring to, again.

I am not holding out much hope for the Biden "audioanimatronic" version either. They seem to be slipping...again.
According to Disney, I look like Stitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom