News The Hall of Presidents opens in August with President Joe Biden

celluloid

One of the few things at WDW that truly moved me. But I've gotten old and cry easy these days. It's not the individuals on stage, its this whole "experiment" of this country that gets me. It does have a sweeping grandeur.

I think it comes with maturing and putting things in perspective. I see myself becoming like my dad was. Hall of Presidents was actually his favorite attraction, and we teased him as kids in the late 80s early 90s because of it.

LaughingGravy

It seems that the shirts around the necks seem to be just a little off for this one and the past president, too.
Nobody wears a collar with what looks like close to an inch of space all the way around.

Lilofan

Come on man! Hot dogs w all the fixing's washed down w a Coke while watching a show about the Presidents, what's wrong w that? Sounds pretty patriotic to me.
I don't know if any theatre supports guests eating and drinking during the show. You know that when one show empties out with guests, immediately the new group of guests enter and find a seat. All guests cleaning up after themselves after eating and drinking in a theatre? That's wishful thinking. Actions people do on vacation are not necessarily the same actions they do in their home.

celluloid

I don't know if any theatre supports guests eating and drinking during the show. You know that when one show empties out with guests, immediately the new group of guests enter and find a seat. All guests cleaning up after themselves after eating and drinking in a theatre? That's wishful thinking.

The Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland allows for Dole Whips to be eaten in the theater. Or at least did as recently as five years go.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I make it a point to see HoP every 4 (or 8) years regardless of who the President is. One and done, however unless I REALLY need the AC.

kbmum

Same here. I've seen every version of this show since Clinton, and have never heard any booing, literally ever. Occasionally a cheer or two, especially if it's really close from the premiere of a new POTUS's animatronic debut, but nothing disruptive. Usually after the first year has gone by since the most recent update, even the cheers seem to subside, and it seems like any normal park audience. Maybe I'm just not hitting the show at the right time, or maybe some of these stories are overblown. Either way, the majority of the general public seem to be mature enough to appreciate this attraction for what it is.
We took our kids on their first trip to the parks when they were six years old. As soon as Lincoln's name was announced, my son pumped his fist in the air and yelled out "YES!" Fortunately, the people around us were laughing and very good-natured about the interruption. We also explained to our son that while we appreciated his enthusiasm, no one should yell anything at a show like that. It's one of my favorite memories of that trip.

John park hopper

IMO the only President who needs to talk is George Washington. He should give a speech on why this country was founded and the hardships involved breaking from the King and forming a new country. No need to mention past Presidents many recent ones are polarizing -- I would venture to say most people wouldn't know who 90% of them were or what they did any way

Ponderer

IMO the only President who needs to talk is George Washington. He should give a speech on why this country was founded and the hardships involved breaking from the King and forming a new country. No need to mention past Presidents many recent ones are polarizing -- I would venture to say most people wouldn't know who 90% of them were or what they did any way

There is no good reason they shouldn't have Franklin Pierce delivering a stemwinder halfway through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom