News The Hall of Presidents opens in August with President Joe Biden

doctornick

The press release seems to be inferring that the incumbent Preisdent's speech is no more. Only mentions the oath of office.

Never really liked the current president speaking myself and this would be a good time to stop it since it will have been after 2 Dems and 2 Reps were featured (right? I think it started with Clinton) and given the overall political environment. Just have Lincoln speak (or if desired some other "popular" presidents like Washington or Jefferson, etc.) and have the roll call for everyone else.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Never really liked the current president speaking myself and this would be a good time to stop it since it will have been after 2 Dems and 2 Reps were featured (right? I think it started with Clinton) and given the overall political environment. Just have Lincoln speak (or if desired some other "popular" presidents like Washington or Jefferson, etc.) and have the roll call for everyone else.
You’re right…and yet it’s still sad

Skywise

I dunno - I don't think Biden's head looks all that good - better than Trumps but not that much. (Compared to the other Presidents on stage and especially compared to Obama's or W Bush).

This whole attraction needs more IP and a quick service restaurant inside though! :p

owlsandcoffee

I dunno - I don't think Biden's head looks all that good - better than Trumps but not that much. (Compared to the other Presidents on stage and especially compared to Obama's or W Bush).

This whole attraction needs more IP and a quick service restaurant inside though! :p
I believe Obama W was Blaine's last sculpt for HoP. Whoever did the last three just isn't as good but it's a high bar to meet.

Last edited:

Lilofan

American adventure for me, hands down. The variety of AAs and show scenes is incredibly impressive.
One place I would like to check out but the 5 figure annual fee to be a member is expensive is on the top floor of American Adventure where the secretive Club 33 is located .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom