News The Hall of Presidents is now open

Speedy71

DRXi_BHWAAIViMD.jpg

DarkMetroid567

In an odd way.. this is amusing to me.
Sometimes the smell of bitterness and defeat is kind of funny... that someone would go out of their way to do such a thing.

Whatever helps them deal with their divisive hateful feelings I guess.

Other than that, I think the animatronic was pretty well-done. The speech is very good, but it's admittedly very jarring to see Trump speak in a formal manner when he almost always has a more conversational tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeoplemoverTTA

I don't care about the Trump AA, I'm more bothered by the fact they replaced Royal Dano as Lincoln's voice. That is a travesty!

Completely agree. I do like the new story framework, visuals and narration, but I also think that it’s a bit monotonous for the narrator to read the oresdient’s letters, writings, etc. I think the use of voice actors in previous iterations to bring the history to life was a great way to draw the audience in.
Oh and I still miss the dramatic line of years past before opening the curtain: “As long as the dream endures.”

Sir_Cliff

Completely agree. I do like the new story framework, visuals and narration, but I also think that it’s a bit monotonous for the narrator to read the oresdient’s letters, writings, etc. I think the use of voice actors in previous iterations to bring the history to life was a great way to draw the audience in.
Oh and I still miss the dramatic line of years past before opening the curtain: “As long as the dream endures.”
It is interesting that the show focusses so much on the Civil War, and also makes a point of mentioning how immigration has enriched America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom