The General's Magic Kingdom/Epcot Report! Update! Thrills! Chills!

General Grizz

Original Poster
blackride said:
Thanks for the update Grizz.

Thanks for not leaving the signs behind. I just dont think that is a good thing for the park. We on the boards understand the signs (although I may not agree with them ) but it could hurt the experience of others.

I wouldn't think of it. I made sure that I wasn't a distraction to anyone else when I put the signs up.

Thanks for the concern. :)

My bandwith has been exceeded. . . I should have all of the photos back up later tonight.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Goggles? What goggles?? ;)

7176.jpg

pepsistar

Grizz As everyone has said "GREAT" pictures and update!! :D PLEASE tell them to leave the fountain alone!! :goodnevil I can not believe they would change the whole design of the first floor? Is it really needed?

I hope you said, I do not remember now, they are keeping the food stands?? We always go there to get something real--- to eat. Will be going at the end of Sept.-- Hope it will still be in tack-- :lookaroun when we are there!

Ummmmmm I have been away for a while, computer problems :cry: , What is the opening date for soaring? Is there one? Thanks again!! Keep up the good work, and be careful-- :lol:

General Grizz

Original Poster
pepsistar said:
Grizz As everyone has said "GREAT" pictures and update!! :D PLEASE tell them to leave the fountain alone!! :goodnevil I can not believe they would change the whole design of the first floor? Is it really needed?

I hope you said, I do not remember now, they are keeping the food stands?? We always go there to get something real--- to eat. Will be going at the end of Sept.-- Hope it will still be in tack-- :lookaroun when we are there!

Ummmmmm I have been away for a while, computer problems :cry: , What is the opening date for soaring? Is there one? Thanks again!! Keep up the good work, and be careful-- :lol:
The food fair will be condensed as the queue for Soarin' would jut in somewhat to the bottom floor of the Land. This is not confirmed, but is so far the strongest rumors we've heard. :(

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom