The Flying Unicorn & Enchanted Oak Tavern Closed

Legacy

So instead of riding or being a dragon in Dueling Dragons I guess you will supposed to be riding a broomstick?

You know, it would be cool if they could somehow put a dragon in there somewhere, off to the side or something. Would be pretty sweet to see that.

Unlikely, as they would have to redress the ride vehicles themselves. You can still "be" a dragon. It's the whole "suspension of disbelief" thing.

And as awesome as an actual dragon would be, it wouldn't make any sense with the current story. You ARE the Dueling Dragons. You aren't watching the dragons themselves.

Regardless, this retheme is one I'm looking to the least. At least the Hyppogryph is getting Hagrid's Cottage and the Forbidden Forest.

Tink in Pink

I, being the absolute biggest Harry Potter geek in existence, am ecstatic.

I'm just glad I was able to ride one of the scariest roller coasters in the park, The Flying Unicorn, one last time this summer in all it's fairy-winged glory.

Green Lantern

Thanks for the link, Krankenstein.

I'm pretty bummed to see them tearing into the Enchanted Oak exterior. I loved how that looks.

Did anyone visit the park recently? Take any photos you can share?

sknydave

That new building is pretty big.. You can see the construction easily from Turkey Lake Road (residential road that passes behind IOA)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom