The Flu 😷

NelleBelle

Studies they have done say the handles and nobs are the cleanest things in the restrooms, as most people have washed their hands before touching them.
Interesting. But I certainly don't risk it--especially places like WDW where heaven knows how many people haven't washed their hands and touched that door as they've exited, picking up every germ on the stall door lock as they've exited. Nope, won't do it at a theme park, hospital, movie theatre...won't touch elevator buttons (I use a pen). I know I'm OCD because I start to feel very uncomfortable thinking about all the hands that have touched ride restraints--my kids think I'm nuts as I'm yelling at them to not touch their faces until mom can sanitize their hands!

Plus, when you've worked on a burn unit, and they do "secret" hand washing compliance, it becomes habit to wash your hands by always using a paper towel to turn the facets off. :)

I am Timmy

Been off work in the UK this last week with temperature, dizziness and coughing till I vomit. Saw a doctor finally last night and it turns out that I've a lung infection :in pain:
Glad you got into the doctor, hope you're feeling better soon. Whatever is going around is really bad this year. Drink plenty of fluids of you can keep them down and get plenty of rest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom