The flexible "...LOOKING FORWARD TO..." thread

Lilofan

Today my wife and I are going to Paterson NJ to see a waterfall that we've never seen before. Hopefully there is a bit of Fall foliage in the surrounding park as well. :)
I visited a mall in NJ called the Paramus Park Mall, near Paterson( good Latino food) Can't understand it's still closed on Sundays? Is this still the 1970s?

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
I'm looking forward to seeing Luray Caverns on Thursday morning

and the on Friday and Sat. we have reservations at the Peaks of Otter Lodge in Bedford VA

macefamily

Looking forward to Nov. 19th when my wife, daughter, and me will be departing for the Philadelphia airport at noon. Arriving in Orlando at 7:00 PM. Reservations at The Boathouse for 8:00 PM. Looking forward to the raw oysters !

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Looking forward to Nov. 19th when my wife, daughter, and me will be departing for the Philadelphia airport at noon. Arriving in Orlando at 7:00 PM. Reservations at The Boathouse for 8:00 PM. Looking forward to the raw oysters !

Although I hate oysters, the rest of your upcoming trip sounds like something to look forward to! Enjoy. Let the countdown of days begin! :joyfull:

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Bringing this thread back to life.......because I'm thinking it might help me to do so.
I'm feeling down because as an elementary band director I feel bad for my NJ kids that they will not be able to return to the buildings for learning this year. No Spring Band Concert. Feeling bad for my daughter. No Graduation at the High School.
Sigh 😞
BUT.......now I'm gonna pivot to the theme of this thread and force myself to LOOK FORWARD to some things:
1) Today I have 3 separate Zoom Band Lessons to teach. Nice kids who will brighten my day. I've resolved to do the same for their day as well!
2) I'm gonna treat myself to a take out lunch. Probably Meatball Parm! 😍
3) My wife has off work for a week in the middle of July (starting July 13th)
I'm looking forward to hotels being allowed to be open by then????? Maybe by July 13th we can drive out of NJ and see something???
WHAT ARE ANY OF YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO???????

Last edited:

Songbird76

I just found out a book I've been looking forward to for over a decade is FINALLY being released in August. I already put the release date in my agenda! So looking forward to that!!

KevinPage

Bringing this thread back to life.......because I'm thinking it might help me to do so.
I'm feeling down because as an elementary band director I feel bad for my NJ kids that they will not be able to return to the buildings for learning this year. No Spring Band Concert. Feeling bad for my daughter. No Graduation at the High School.
Sigh 😞
BUT.......now I'm gonna pivot to the theme of this thread and force myself to LOOK FORWARD to some things:
1) Today I have 3 separate Zoom Band Lessons to teach. Nice kids who will brighten my day. I've resolved to do the same for their day as well!
2) I'm gonna treat myself to a take out lunch. Probably Meatball Parm! 😍
3) My wife has off work for a week in the middle of July (starting July 13th)
I'm looking forward to hotels being allowed to be open by then????? Maybe by July 13th we can drive out of NJ and see something???
WHAT ARE ANY OF YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO???????

just had wisdom tooth removed this morning. So once that’s in the rear view in a few days 🤩

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom