The Finale - Stanza XIV: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

FigmentPigments

tokyodisneyland-disneysea-banner.jpg
Tokyo Disney is home to one of the most detailed, immersive parks in Disney’s history: Tokyo DisneySea, but across the way, Tokyo Disneyland does not share in that distinction. A lot of praise is directed towards the sister park, and management has decided to implement a new area for its Disneyland park to boost attendance; featuring a new, one of a kind ride that mixes AAs, projection mapping, immersive environments, and guest participation, to create what just might be the ultimate guest experience.

Please take a journey : https://docs.google.com/document/d/19hRnA3KgCf2oWpZuO0qVESo81G4tYX5ItazU31Y6JH0/edit?usp=sharing

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Alright lol. 6 hours late is better than nothing. Sorry again, work came up rather unexpectedly with a much longer shift tonight than I was planning on.

I promise I changed nothing of my original plans for the project based on Space's reviews or the other projects (haven't even read more than skimming any of them yet). Though I fully understand if this hurts my chances and I've had a fantastic time this competition regardless of who wins!

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Pionmycake proudly presents:

Modern Times on Main Street USA

A new E-Ticket omnimover dark ride coming to the Magic Kingdom in 2021!

But before we get into that, let's start with a group photo of all the finalists at opening day of Modern Times!

Screenshot_2018-06-24-05-46-16.png

What a good looking bunch! That dress looks lovely on you, @DisneyFan18. Really bring out your eyes!

Anyways, back to the project!

Let's set the mood with a custom music playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8Etf81fdP9I5uXu_gI2T7rTGRT9r36S7

Now, let's end this competition how it started. With an 84 page Google Doc!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Posted!

If @pixie_princess or @Disney Dad 3000 still have something - feel free to post it whenever, and if not don't worry about it! We understand and hope for Disney Dad you're had a great trip and for Pix that you're doing well with training and DCP!

Red's reviews will come tonight after her work - and since I have off today (woo!) I might do some secondary reviews...they won't be in-depth like the first one, but will be more bullet point ammendments (posted here) in case I missed something.

For instance I forgot to mention how much I laughed at @DisneyFan18 's Pi reference in the write up...I'll make a further mention of that later:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom