The Finale - Stanza XIV: The Sorcerer's Apprentice

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just as a general update - tomorrow morning I leave to drive down to Tennessee -- I'll be there till Saturday then will be back home Saturday Night. So with the projects and what not if you have any questions I'll try to get to them during the evening or @MonorailRed can answer them.

Once all the projects are in - we're going to have a bit of a different format to the reviews. Since there would be 10 projects to review...I don't want to do them all in one sitting, I'd rather take it piecemeal throughout the night and into Sunday. So if you see the first batch of reviews, it'll most likely be of 3-4 each...that way I can focus and make sure I read every word. Then a break for a few hours...then come back and read the next batch fresh like the previous one.

So expect results either Sunday Night of June 24th or Monday June 25th depending on pace/decisions! Thanks!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Just as a general update - tomorrow morning I leave to drive down to Tennessee -- I'll be there till Saturday then will be back home Saturday Night. So with the projects and what not if you have any questions I'll try to get to them during the evening or @MonorailRed can answer them.

Once all the projects are in - we're going to have a bit of a different format to the reviews. Since there would be 10 projects to review...I don't want to do them all in one sitting, I'd rather take it piecemeal throughout the night and into Sunday. So if you see the first batch of reviews, it'll most likely be of 3-4 each...that way I can focus and make sure I read every word. Then a break for a few hours...then come back and read the next batch fresh like the previous one.

So expect results either Sunday Night of June 24th or Monday June 25th depending on pace/decisions! Thanks!
With this - that would also allow you to, if an emergency arises or like Figment if you're sick and might need extra time - to turn it in during the reviews.

While preference will be given in the rankings to those who get it in on the regularly scheduled time -- you can take the extra time so you don't feel rushed and can do something you might be personally proud of to finish off the season.

D Hulk

@D Hindley proudly presents...
enhance

Come experience
THE MYTH OF ZORRO
only at Disney California Adventure

AceAstro

WOW! Looks like an expansion is coming to Disneyland!

View attachment 291777
(You can click the image for the link or you can click here.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Note: Preferred device is a computer/ tablet. Known issues of text being cut off by images on a phone.​
One Thing To Note: The news article contains all clickable links. All the ones at the top on left side will go to DisneyTouristBlog. All the ads and posts will re-direct to various things related to this forum (including youtube channels thanks @Pionmycake and @TheOriginalTiki ).

I got some help with some of the posts as well. Because it was "bonus content", I reached out to everyone who played this season (minus those in the finale) to see if they wanted to write an article to go on the site. @DisneyManOne , @TwilightZone and @TheOriginalTiki all wrote something and you can find those under "related posts" under the article. Also feel free to check out the comments on each of them, they seem mostly positive so that's a good sign!

Lastly, I just want to thank everyone for an incredible season and thank you to our great hosts on @spacemt354 , @MonorailRed and @tcool123 as well as all of the great guest judges throughout the season.

Good luck to the rest of my competitors!

Voxel

President of Progress City
It was a hot Florida night that found a mid-level Imagineer watching a scientific documentary on the future of Mars and the possibilities of Human Settlements on Mars. He watches the show in a daze, as he reflected on his previous Disney World Visitation. However, a quick flash on the screen brought him back to reality, thinking that the Wonder's of Life Pavilion was just shown on screen. That is when it clicked, he quickly rushed to his iPad and began planning a proposal. What follows are from the notes of this Imagineer, and hopefully the future of Epcot.

Project Mars Draft Proposal

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom