• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Pre-Trip The Fab 5 Trip

ELeigh

Original Poster
It seems like I just returned from WDW and I am already gearing up to go back. I have found that future trip planning really is the best cure for the post trip blues!
Welcome to anyone who would like to follow in my next adventure :)

This trip will feature the number 5 in a few different ways-hence the title

Who: Myself (Erica), DH (R), DD (O-turning 5) and DS (Z-3). This will be our first time of just our immediate family visiting WDW together and I am really excited for it. We typically take trips with other family and friends so it will be nice to get a chance to focus on our kids and ourselves.
When: Early May (5th month)
Where: Split stay between POP and AOA, we have 5 day park hoppers :)
Why: Celebrating the 5th Birthday of our little princess

Last May, I surprised the kids with a trip. I considered surprising them again this time but when I went without them over New Years I had to let the cat out of the bag. They were perfectly content to stay home with the promise of a future trip. I have let them help with a lot of the planning but I do have a few surprises up my sleeve.

Here are is my favorite picture of all 4 of us from DHs last WDW trip in September 2016
And one from our DLR trip in November 2017

Dave Ber

Advertisement
What is DLR?

ELeigh

Original Poster
I have a little less than 30 days until I will be making fast passes. I am trying to get my plans together in preparation for fastpasses day.
Travel Day-Fly in after work, arrive late at the Pop and get as much sleep as possible.
Day 1-
AM: Rope Drop MK (9am open), visit Frontierland and Adventureland/lunch at CHH
PM: Ohana dinner at 4:00, MK to Main Street for shopping and pictures

Day 2-
AM: Rope drop HS (9am open) for Toy Story Land (Hoping for a Slinky Dog Dash FP)
PM: Epcot world showcase/Flower and Garden strolling and snacking

Day 3-
AM: Check out of Pop and head to MK EMH (8am) for Fantasyland
Splitting up for lunch: I will take O to Disney Springs while R and Z check into AoA
Princess O has an appointment with Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique as a birthday suprise
PM: Artist point dinner and evening activities at AoA

Day 4-
AM: Rope Drop Epcot (9am open) and lunch in the the World Showcase
PM: MK for Tomorrowland and then Fireworks dessert party.

Day 5-
AM: Relax at the pool and Disney Springs for lunch
PM: AK with dinner at Flame Tree BBQ

Day 6-
AM: Check out Bon Voyage Breakfast and Disney Springs
PM: Fly home

Top Bottom