Pre-Trip The Fab 5 Trip

It seems like I just returned from WDW and I am already gearing up to go back. I have found that future trip planning really is the best cure for the post trip blues!
Welcome to anyone who would like to follow in my next adventure :)

This trip will feature the number 5 in a few different ways-hence the title

Who: Myself (Erica), DH (R), DD (O-turning 5) and DS (Z-3). This will be our first time of just our immediate family visiting WDW together and I am really excited for it. We typically take trips with other family and friends so it will be nice to get a chance to focus on our kids and ourselves.
When: Early May (5th month)
Where: Split stay between POP and AOA, we have 5 day park hoppers :)
Why: Celebrating the 5th Birthday of our little princess

Last May, I surprised the kids with a trip. I considered surprising them again this time but when I went without them over New Years I had to let the cat out of the bag. They were perfectly content to stay home with the promise of a future trip. I have let them help with a lot of the planning but I do have a few surprises up my sleeve.

Here are is my favorite picture of all 4 of us from DHs last WDW trip in September 2016

And one from our DLR trip in November 2017

Swissmiss

Premium Member
We are only a few days out and the kids are getting very excited for the trip. Our bags are mostly packed other than some last minute stuff. I am in the middle of Party prep for O's birthday party tomorrow but took a minute to get the kids airplane bags ready. Here is what will be in them:
View attachment 369265
I don't think I will manage a live report this time around I am going to try to finish re-reading the Game of Thrones books during downtime (I'm halfway through) but I hope to at least post a few pictures daily for anyone needing their WDW fix.

This picture made me laugh - I couldn’t help noticing the French translation was probably done by someone who thinks they know French “well enough” (unless it’s a French Canadian way of saying things) just like a guy at work thinks he knows English “well enough” to not pass things by me...

Enjoy your trip 😃

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
We are only a few days out and the kids are getting very excited for the trip. Our bags are mostly packed other than some last minute stuff. I am in the middle of Party prep for O's birthday party tomorrow but took a minute to get the kids airplane bags ready. Here is what will be in them:
View attachment 369265
I don't think I will manage a live report this time around I am going to try to finish re-reading the Game of Thrones books during downtime (I'm halfway through) but I hope to at least post a few pictures daily for anyone needing their WDW fix.

What are those rainbow mermaid things? (If you don’t mind me asking.)

Also hats off on re-reading GOT. If/when The Winds of Winter ever gets released I might read the 5th one again but I don’t I’ll ever do a full re-read.

ELeigh

Original Poster
We love us some Bingo and Rolly in our house! Have a magical trip!
Thanks! I think Puppy Dog pals is the cutest show for kids right now.
Following along. Enjoy your time and rereading Game of Throne
Thanks!
Enjoy your trip 😃
Thank you :)
What are those rainbow mermaid things? (If you don’t mind me asking.)

Also hats off on re-reading GOT. If/when The Winds of Winter ever gets released I might read the 5th one again but I don’t I’ll ever do a full re-read.
They are bath bombs :)
I am trying to re-read the main series then I have some of the prequel books to get through.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom