The epic Marvel debate massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Original Poster
I canNOT understand why any Disney fan would be excited about a Marvel ride or Marvel land being built anywhere in a Disney park. Talk about destroying the ambience, to say the least. If you want Marvel, go to freaking Universal! Jeez...
I'm just looking at it from a business POV. You may be right.

Californian Elitist

I canNOT understand why any Disney fan would be excited about a Marvel ride or Marvel land being built anywhere in a Disney park. Talk about destroying the ambience, to say the least. If you want Marvel, go to freaking Universal! Jeez...

Indiana Jones isn't Disney and it definitely doesn't destroy Adventureland. If it thematically and naturally fits...

4079450861_06cbd52a92_z.jpg

1024x768xIndiana-Engine-1024x768.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Ka3oKfZain.jpg

The funny thing is, those who complain about "lack of theme" for rides are usually first in line for the experience.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
so what are they going to put then. Disney darned sure isn't doing anything new...

The Empress Lilly

Marvel does not feel right for me either. Indy fits with Disney. Star Wars too. But Marvel feels like other ill-fitting properties, such as Barbie and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, who once infested EPCOT and the Studios respectively.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
The third post in this thread settled this epic debate and yet it's still managed to reach seven pages of the same speculation being repeated by the same people for what feels like the 5000th time.

And that Spiderman gif is the only thing that is truly epic about this debate.

Since it has reached this many pages, I suppose it is massive.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Can Disney have Canada's Marvel heroes, Alpha Flight, defending the Canadian Pavilion at EPCOT?
774395-alpha_flight_1.jpg

maybe Ranark the Ravager could attack Off Kilter or something?

attachment.php

PeterAlt

Original Poster
But your not, because from a business point of view trying to get the rights back is a bad business decision.
I saw a chart that showed the value of TW's Looney Tunes holdings as each piece was reassembled. When the final piece was put back together, the value made a sharp upwards turn. I thought I saw this chart on Wikipedia but its not there. If I ever find it again, I will post a link. It's like the game of Monopoly when you buy up all the hotels. Same effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom