Rumor The EPCOT Hotel

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It's crazy to me a project could progress this far, all the way to land clearing, for it not to be final. The end result may be good, but wow, talk about either poor communication or some serious mismanagement.

The land clearing isn't directly for the hotel. They could presumably still build the pond so they can build something else if the future if they want.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Hyperion Wharf to mention just one.
There was also this piece of super ultra, double gold, five star, prime piece of real estate.

resort.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Good thing they cleared all that land then :rolleyes:
It's crazy to me a project could progress this far, all the way to land clearing, for it not to be final. The end result may be good, but wow, talk about either poor communication or some serious mismanagement.
Any cleared land so far isn’t for a hotel building.

pdude81

Perhaps they realized that that if they didn't want the entrance to Epcot jacked up for the 50th anniversary of WDW, they would have to start on this hotel in the next year at the same time as the River Country location. I was still hoping for the staging lot hotel but interested to see where this goes

flyerjab

It is funny how Epcot's 40th anniversary in 2022 will have a resort opening next to the MK instead of next to or near Epcot. It seems that the 40th would definitely been a good year to debut a new deluxe resort adjacent to the park that is specifically being celebrated.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It is funny how Epcot's 40th anniversary in 2022 will have a resort opening next to the MK instead of next to or near Epcot. It seems that the 40th would definitely been a good year to debut a new deluxe resort adjacent to the park that is specifically being celebrated.
Maybe they don’t want to desecrate that that they will be celebrating more than they are doing?

:hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom