The Enchanted Magic Kingdom 6-25-06

Mr.EPCOT

Chape19714 said:
The black bar is indeed covering Dowtown Disney, and probally is even covering indication of the old West Side bus stops, which still exist, btw, and look fine, just no busses.

THANKS FOR THE AWSOME UPDATE!

It's covering up Downtown Disney and Typhoon Lagoon.

bassman

pardon my dumbness but what is the galaxy palace theatre actually used for,in all the years i have been going to WDW, i have never seen it being used.
BTW i started coming to the world in 1998,just to clarify.

Theresonly1

The only time I've ever seen it used was in 95 for some sort of mickey and friends show---they were all in space outfits.

I found the pictures (hopefully this works)

95wdw.jpg

95wdw001.jpg

95wdw002.jpg

95wdw003.jpg

95wdw004.jpg

sorry about the white blobs---guess I had a tall person infront of me :)

Bill Smugs

Theresonly1 said:
The only time I've ever seen it used was in 95 for some sort of mickey and friends show---they were all in space outfits.

I found the pictures (hopefully this works)

95wdw.jpg

95wdw001.jpg

95wdw002.jpg

95wdw003.jpg

95wdw004.jpg

sorry about the white blobs---guess I had a tall person infront of me :)

Those pictures are really scarry:lol: . The coustumes look rediculious.

Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure came out a couple of years ago. It was kind of garbage. Lady and Tramp have kids, Scamp, their son goes out and finds a girl that lives the life of a free spirit. He has to choose between life on the streets and life at home. Pretty much the original with the sexes switched and just a much worse plot and story. I have no idea why they rereleased it. I know that at work (the disney store) the movie is being pushed ridiculously. The commercail plays more than anything else on the big screen, more than the high school musical commercials. And still, no one is buying. I actually tell people that the original is better and not to bother with this one. And wow, I just went on for quite a while about this...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom