The Dug-Out: SYWTBAI Season 14 Official Discussion Thread

tcool123

Going live in just a couple minutes with @MANEATINGWREATH for our Fantasy Draft, as well as the reveal of our first complete team who will be competing.

Tiki Disney Princess is @AdventurerEllie . I actually didn't realize that for a while until I looked at her schedule signature.

Also fun to find out that we have some international imagineers :D
Like usual fun to watch these drafts Tiki.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Going live in just a couple minutes with @MANEATINGWREATH for our Fantasy Draft, as well as the reveal of our first complete team who will be competing.

Since the question came up around the 29:15 min mark, @Magic Feather is a very well respected source for "insider info" on the news and rumors threads. And yes a very strong talent around here!

spacemt354

Chili's
Whoever ended up picking @Brer Oswald in the fantasy draft got a great artist on their team if I may say so myself:bookworm:

I'll just leave this here. :geek:
full

Brer Oswald

But is it as good as my art peice made through MS Paint?
View attachment 187213
:rolleyes::p:D

(The Walt Disney portrait is really nice good job :D)
I have no words. My measly painting pales, I repeat, pales in comparison to the master of art you've just created. It must go on tour at once! I can picture it now, the exhibit will only have your single piece (what more does it need) and it will travel the globe. Magnificent work! :inlove:

tcool123

I have no words. My measly painting pales, I repeat, pales in comparison to the master of art you've just created. It must go on tour at once! I can picture it now, the exhibit will only have your single piece (what more does it need) and it will travel the globe. Magnificent work! :inlove:
It already is travelling the whole wide world. You can find it in these three countries : The Soviet Union, Siam, and of course the most important nation of all :
SEALAND!!!!
160317-principality-of-sealand-jpo-420a_114254b545b026722eb3f6c9a48e8e8b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Currently in talks with the college board to have all three of my works featured in the AP Art History 2017-2018 curriculum. Yes, I said three...
2.png

When all three are combined they make a beautiful, moving, heart touching triptych.

I am not kidding when I say that you can draw cleaner and straighter lines than me.
It takes however long ago DIsneyland Singapore was started to master the art of the straight lines. Soon one day you too can become an artiste

JokersWild

It already is travelling the whole wide world. You can find it in these three countries : The Soviet Union, Siam, and of course the most important nation of all :
SEALAND!!!!
160317-principality-of-sealand-jpo-420a_114254b545b026722eb3f6c9a48e8e8b.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Currently in talks with the college board to have all three of my works featured in the AP Art History 2017-2018 curriculum. Yes, I said three...
View attachment 187216
When all three are combined they make a beautiful, moving, heart touching triptych.

It takes however long ago DIsneyland Singapore was started to master the art of the straight lines. Soon one day you too can become an artiste
I just want to put it out there that you can buy lordships of Sealand. I've been meaning to buy a barony for years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom