The Disney Nonsense Thread

Everybody during this drama was asking “Where is MisterPenguin? Where is TP2000?” But, nobody was asking where Disney Corporate Shill himself, @phantazmick25 was.

How was the Disney Illuminati meeting today with TP2000, now that his cover was blown @phantazmick25?

Nice to know that somebody was thinking of me.

I was gonna share my Japan retreat vacation with Mr. TP2000 as well as the multiple Al Lutz from alternate dimensions, but now I’m not sure if you guys really care. 😠💢

Sharon&Susan

A review of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Presentation by Mr. Justin Ying:
"D23 Expo is best News than other boring serious TV News or Sport Event or others. Disney never being boring keep on growing growing growing great new things. Through the magic Mickey to Superhero marvel to far away galaxy Star Wars from animation Pixar bring to the real world to share than doing boring adult events."

Rich T

A review of the Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Presentation by Mr. Justin Ying:
"D23 Expo is best News than other boring serious TV News or Sport Event or others. Disney never being boring keep on growing growing growing great new things. Through the magic Mickey to Superhero marvel to far away galaxy Star Wars from animation Pixar bring to the real world to share than doing boring adult events."
I hope Disney releases a blu-ray of D23 2019 and puts this quote on the back cover. :D

Sharon&Susan

Written by Crosswalkx Street on Cartoon Brew, a very odd comment that claims that Disney is "glorifying... child slavery, child abuse and animal cruelty" being committed by the bad guys. I'm sure that he also thinks Disney also glorifies murder whenever a villain like the Evil Queen from Snow White or Gaston try to kill the main characters:
Crosswalkx Street said:
I'm not going to see Pinocchio remake as the original 1940 cartoon featured child slavery, child abuse and animal cruelty.

Thumbnail

To the Disney company, if your reading this please stop. Your original animated movie Pinocchio 1940 made me upset with the child slavery and animal abuse scene. I'm upset with the Disneyland ride Pinocchio's Darling Journey as it depicts 2 donkeys being caged which upsets me very much, I hope they remove the child slavery reference and remove the cages from the 2 donkeys.
I didn't even like what Walt Disney was doing exposing people to child slavery to family audiences when he originally made the animated movie in 1940. Please Disney company, stop showing Pinocchio 1940 on Disney Plus or selling the Pinocchio DVDs and Blu-rays. Child slavery is a very sensitive topic for most families in today's world and this movie gave me negative feelings, I'm upset with the MPAA rating labeling calling it rated G when it should've been PG-13, I don't even like the original Pinocchio book as it also featured child slavery.
As for the Bambi remake, I could care less, as I was very bored with the original 1942 cartoon movie because the story was too slow and confusing for me to follow I still don't remember Bambi very well. I'm still disappointed with the way Disney remade Lion King which bored me the entire time, I'll see the original 1994 Lion King carton movie instead. I have no interest in a Bambi remake as it will be a cash grab film that I'm not interested in seeing.
I refuse to see the live action Pinocchio remake or support it as the Disney company is doing it for a cash grab and glorifying child slavery and animal cruelty which makes me sick. I'll see a better Disney film like Meet the Robinson's instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom