The Disney Nonsense Thread

truecoat

The best pizza is Brooklyn Thin Crust Pizza.

Chicago deep dish.

GIORDANOS.jpg

GingerGirl3

But Italy still does it better. I’m not a fan of the fussy margherita pizza that is always served at restaurants around the world but I can tell you the pizza slice I picked up at a train station in Rome was the best pizza I’ve ever had. And I’ve had Chicago and NY slices in their towns. No one can beat even street food version of real Italian pizza. I regularly make homemade pizza with dough from scratch but it still isn’t quite at the level of that slice. It’s like French fries and croissants which are really better in France.

Californian Elitist

But Italy still does it better. I’m not a fan of the fussy margherita pizza that is always served at restaurants around the world but I can tell you the pizza slice I picked up at a train station in Rome was the best pizza I’ve ever had. And I’ve had Chicago and NY slices in their towns. No one can beat even street food version of real Italian pizza. I regularly make homemade pizza with dough from scratch but it still isn’t quite at the level of that slice. It’s like French fries and croissants which are really better in France.

Disney’s pizza is still better than anything in Rome.

GingerGirl3

Girl, I’m joking lol. The pizza in both parks is gross!

I actually agree with you, the best pizza I’ve ever eaten was at a shop in Rome. It was fantastic.

I was so confused! I know you had said it a couple of times so I completely missed the running Joke!

What are you talking about with NY though?! Amazing pizza! Not Rome but come on it’s delicious!

Californian Elitist

I was so confused! I know you had said it a couple of times so I completely missed the running Joke!

What are you talking about with NY though?! Amazing pizza! Not Rome but come on it’s delicious!

I just don’t get it lol. The pizza is good but it’s not end all be all. The street hot dogs in New York though? Now those are disgusting. OMG when I saw the guy put pork and beans on it, I knew it was about to be nasty.😂

GingerGirl3

I just don’t get it lol. The pizza is good but it’s not end all be all. The street hot dogs in New York though? Now those are disgusting. OMG when I saw the guy put pork and beans on it, I knew it was about to be nasty.😂

You know I cannot honestly recall if I tried a street hot dog. It sounds so NY I should have but I have no idea! Besides it would never be as good as a ballpark dog. Maybe it depends on where you live, out here on the West coast our pizza is too fancy to be good so I enjoyed my NY slice.

Californian Elitist

You know I cannot honestly recall if I tried a street hot dog. It sounds so NY I should have but I have no idea! Besides it would never be as good as a ballpark dog. Maybe it depends on where you live, out here on the West coast our pizza is too fancy to be good so I enjoyed my NY slice.

One thing in New York I feel in love with was the Chinese food. Definitely the best I’ve had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom