The DC Comics Film Thread

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Princess Leia

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...rman-warner-bros-dc-universe-shake-up-1142306 Henry Cavill's out as Superman.

Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, and Gal Gadot are the only headlining members of the Justice League with films due to come out (I'm pretty sure that the Cyborg movie is dead). Honestly, it'd be best if DC just hit a giant 'redo' button, but I'm not sure how they'd do that while also keeping Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman (we'll see how it is soon) in canon.

mf1972

i though man of steel was ok. BVS & JL we’re both just awlful. although i did find cavill to be boring in the roll, i don’t blame him for the shakeup. i blame the writers, director, & the studio.
i’ll admit i did like cavill in the recent mission impossible movie. i wonder if he’ll be in consideration now for 007.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...rman-warner-bros-dc-universe-shake-up-1142306 Henry Cavill's out as Superman.

Ezra Miller, Jason Momoa, and Gal Gadot are the only headlining members of the Justice League with films due to come out (I'm pretty sure that the Cyborg movie is dead). Honestly, it'd be best if DC just hit a giant 'redo' button, but I'm not sure how they'd do that while also keeping Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman (we'll see how it is soon) in canon.

The Flash movie could end with Flash triumphant, but only through a "Flashpoint" tactic which changed the timeline bringing in new versions of Batman and Superman but leaving others the same -- if they wish.

erasure fan1

Honestly, it'd be best if DC just hit a giant 'redo' button, but I'm not sure how they'd do that while also keeping Wonder Woman and maybe Aquaman (we'll see how it is soon) in canon.
I've been saying that since BvS. But with the investment already made, they are going to try and force it to work. DC will always be 2nd rate because of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom