The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

StarWarsGirl

A friend probably told him that

Speaking of the vaccine, I got the 2nd one yesterday and luckily survived the arm pain, but not the feeling sick part. It's beating me up today.
I'm getting my second one next week. On a Friday so I have the weekend to recover.

My brother was like, can we go to Hershey on Sunday? Uh, no kid. Not when I'm getting the second shot on Friday.

StarWarsGirl

So I'm by myself, and I have a question...

The kitchen...why is it always dirty? I cleaned it yesterday. Then I cleaned it some more during lunch. It's only me here, and yet it never seems to be clean.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
I'm getting my second one next week. On a Friday so I have the weekend to recover.

My brother was like, can we go to Hershey on Sunday? Uh, no kid. Not when I'm getting the second shot on Friday.

Yeah the head of my HR recommended me taking both shots on a weekend so "I didnt have to call out". Like no I'm not doing it when it's good for you guys....I'm doing it when it's good for me, lol.

StarWarsGirl

Maybe I'm wrong but possibly your pets go back and forth through parts of the kitchen to dirty up a clean place?
Other than the hairball, I don't think it's them. Somehow the dishes just appear. And the countertops get dirty (definitely not them, the younger one is too fat to jump up and the older one knows better and doesn't). Oh, and I came home to find we have ants, so I've been constantly wiping down the countertops and I had to spray the outside door for them.

Goofyernmost

That same carpet was in the last house we purchased. It was hideous, but when you have two young children that spill things, track dirt and are programed to throw up with no notice, you couldn't find a better one. After they grew up we changed it and got a bluish gray one instead. It wouldn't have passed the vomit test, but it was a lot nicer.

wdwfan4ver

That's great news that your dad is feeling better. :) Does he attend cardio exercise classes at a gym, or can he do those at home (following a DVD, for example)?
Those classes are not at home. He has 33 more classes after this week and they are all scheduled.

The hospital my dad stayed at after his heart attack has a lot of buildings and areas includes a class/gym. It is part of a major health network in Wisconsin. My dad is allowed to go to the class/gym there as an outpatient. He went there back in 2011 also as out patient. He was signed to those closes by his cardiologist and my dad's instructor worked under the cardiologist my dad goes to.

I know he does treadmill, weight room, and stretching.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom