The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ImperfectPixie

Strangely. I also had the scargot in the wonder back in Alaska.. a good.. what? 6 years ago? I do not remember it being very chewy. In the other hand.. I indeed had the garlic smell as you mentioned.
To be honest and fair, the only other places I've had them were at a couple of super fancy country clubs and a wedding. The ones served at the country club my grandfather was a member of weren't as chewy, but also weren't as tasty as the ones at Disney.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Dad got escargot.

I first tried escargot there when I was 15 - love it and get it there every trip we have time for it.

I will never live long enough to understand how anyone can actually swallow a slug in a shell.

I think it is more the texture that would bother me then the taste.

So, it's @Goofyernmost for the win here! :)

I wretch at the thought of escargot. My father loved that dish (especially up in the Montreal area, where they'd prepare them with different flavorings). I was a teenager at the time, and my parents and I were staying in the city for 4 nights, and every night he'd order it. 🤮 Ewww . . .

FutureCEO

55? holy crap, those prices are approaching deluxe dinning prices!
I'd rather pay 20-30 USD more to get to California Grill than sit on a lousy breakfast just because of characters XD

*edit*
Wait, I finally managed to check the second image.. That includes Entrees like the prime rib? hmm...

I can totally eat $55 worth of shrimp and salmon. Though it's only salad shrimp.

Goofyernmost

So, it's @Goofyernmost for the win here! :)

I wretch at the thought of escargot. My father loved that dish (especially up in the Montreal area, where they'd prepare them with different flavorings). I was a teenager at the time, and my parents and I were staying in the city for 4 nights, and every night he'd order it. 🤮 Ewww . . .
Why would anyone go to Montreal and eat a sidewalk slimer when a Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich is so readily available?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom