The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

I have a pill box. Makes me feel like an old lady, but anyway...
I use multiple pill boxes each day. I take 8 pills a day. 3 of the 8 pills are different types of D3 Vitamins that I take at least 4 hours after my thyroid medication. My doctor told me to take 3 different D3 vitamins and told me to take them around the same time.

That is without counting eye drops, nose spray, and Advair diskus I take.

Last edited:

FutureCEO

Just talked to my sister who lives in S Florida. She lives in a gated community and many of the residents are part time come down in winter and go back north in Feb/March, in the last week she has seen a dramatic increase in license plates from NY(hot bed of virus) in and around where she lives. Voluntary lock down means nothing when people are too stupid and uncaring to know their irresponsible actions can have lethal consequences.

New Yorkers come here too. Don't ask me why.

But our favorite season is still going on.

Construction season

Lilofan

Construction season
Warmer weather, no more shoveling or driving in snow, lower cost of living compared to NY, no state income tax, many friends and relatives from NY already settled in FL, cheap airfares from NY/NJ direct to FL, retirees would rather live in warm than cold weather, WDW! ... Just a few things off the top of my head..😉 Another thing is that in FL, " NY style pizza", bagels and Chinese food are a joke. You can't fool the New Yorkers..

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Construction season

Here, too (via Amtrak into Boston). Governor mentioned yesterday in a news conference that the state is looking into the influx, because medical people have advised him that out-of-staters might be contributing to the spike in C-19 cases. (Not sure what measures are being considered, but perhaps something along the 14-day quarantine.)

Can't blame people for fleeing the "hot" zone of the virus. It's just a terrible situation going on all around the country, period. :(

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom