The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

wdwfan4ver

It took 3 people at AAA to buy my Disney tickets. :hilarious: :hilarious:
That agency is one family stopped using in the early 2010s. The problem is family actually knew the Disney deals such as free dining before they did. We discovered we were better at setting things up than triple AAA was for Disney trips.

They were so bad that they didn't even known about free dining visa deal before family members made the call to the agent for taking advantage of it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I didn't get the amount of snow as predicted on Saturday. There is possible snow coming multiple days this week, but I'm hope not on Wednesday.

Depending on the weather, My younger brother would be getting a late birthday meal at Olive Garden on Wednesday.

My younger brother tried on his birthday last month, but it was packed on a Saturday during Christmas shopping season with waiting time being an hour. He had to pick somewhere else instead last month.

We just got about an inch. It is supposed to be 1-3 inches tonight, with about 1-3 on Wednesday, and a bigger storm on Friday into Saturday. I'm okay about the snow except for the Friday/Saturday snow as it will probably disrupt my plans of my niece coming to visit.

I hope you'll be able to get to the Olive Garden for your brother's birthday meal. Olive Garden sounds really good, it seems a lot of their commercials have been on lately and it looks yummy.

donaldtoo

The beginnings of another sprawler...

6364FC9A-32C6-48DA-8F96-90F3EDEBB7C0.jpeg

Then, the partner informed me he just got an email from the client and wanted to add a second, smaller master suite and bath in the lower left of the photo below...!!!!! :hilarious:

0620C408-26C1-4BF4-B46B-E983B3212753.jpeg

Then, time to rough CAD it up...!!! :)

71829ADD-AF2E-4A5F-8B09-DEAC1A2B84DD.jpeg
The client owns a construction company in a town north of Dallas, and the house is goin’ on 100 acres of property about halfway between Dallas and the Oklahoma border.
And yes, that’s 8 cars worth of garage shown, but, will actually be 16, as each bay will have lifts, so you can park more cars below the lifts...!!!!!!! :joyfull::hilarious:

PS: @MinnieM123 , I started this particular design from scratch at a little after 11a, took my full hour lunch, and clocked out a little after 6p...!!!!! :D;):)

donaldtoo

or money that the government gains billions in interest on before they give it back to you

The key is to zero it out...on April 15th, you owe them nothin’ and they owe you nothin’...!!! ;)
But, then again, if they didn’t gain all those billions during the course of the year before they gave so many their money back (without any interest paid to the taxpayer, of course :bored:;)), we all know they’d just use it as another excuse to raise taxes again... :cautious::D:hilarious:;):)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom