The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

donaldtoo

We're going to Florida on Friday after work. Pulling a @donaldtoo and taking a half day, getting the dog to boarding, picking up A, and hitting the airport. Supposed to be 80* and sunny. It's not horrifically cold here, but I'm so looking forward to sitting in the warm sun and playing in the pool

Pulling a donaldtoo...!!!!!!! :joyfull: :hilarious:
Glad I could be of influence ;), and I hope y’all have a great trip...!!!:)

wdwfan4ver

I put up of my Disney village today and found a problem. In October, I got a cable car and track. The Christmas theme Cable Car was not working today, but it was working in October:confused:. The cable car did not anything after putting 3 double aa batteries in it today:(.

The cable car was suppose to run through the village including the Disney castle with snow and fireworks in the background. The places the cable car supposed to pass beside the castle was Minnie's house, Theater builder that claims to be showing Christmas Cartoon Classics, candy Shop, fire house, Gas Station, and Cocoa shop.

Last edited:

21stamps

This was shared by 32 of my friends.. and those are just the ones that I could see while scrolling thru my FB newsfeed for the first time today... So, I’ll share with you all too.

This. Is. So. True. 🤣🤣🤣

96A84421-1A23-4950-99AD-2C2F718744DD.jpeg

Every time I pick Tristan up I look at the girls and think back to those times.. 30 degrees out and still wearing a skirt. Poor girls. Lol

MinnieM123

Premium Member
@BuddyThomas , I started to watch the Rockefeller Center holiday show on TV last night (musical entertainment, and lighting of the huge Christmas tree). But I fell asleep early (I had done a lot of snow shoveling yesterday). So I missed most of the show. :banghead:

Yet, I know it's a big touristy thing, and you probably stay miles away from this event every year! ;) I did see a statistic that about 798,000 people a day visit Rockefeller Plaza between Thanksgiving and Christmas! :jawdrop:

Goofyernmost

@BuddyThomas , I started to watch the Rockefeller Center holiday show on TV last night (musical entertainment, and lighting of the huge Christmas tree). But I fell asleep early (I had done a lot of snow shoveling yesterday). So I missed most of the show. :banghead:

Yet, I know it's a big touristy thing, and you probably stay miles away from this event every year! ;) I did see a statistic that about 798,000 people a day visit Rockefeller Plaza between Thanksgiving and Christmas! :jawdrop:
Rockefeller Plaza is in New York City and probably 790,000 of them are just on their way to and from work. 🤔🍎

John park hopper

Had catarac surgery on my left eye yesterday and the right eye next week. Won't be able to do much for the next 2 weeks and the wife knows how I hate to sit and do nothing. She surprised me by signing up for the Disney streaming service so I can watch and not be so miserable stuck in the house. Knew she was a keeper when I married her 42 years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom