The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Safe travels, hug Mickey and Minnie for me, have fun and don't forget lots of pics to share here

Thanks, I will be taking lots of pictures. I'm frantically trying to finish my part of my trip report from June today before I leave! I figure I should finish one leg before going on another! I can do it. We aren't flying out until later tonight, it is our town's festival this weekend so Brad has to represent the church in the parade before we can leave. My niece has been here all weekend enjoying the festival with us. She even made the pies I was supposed to make for our churches' pie and ice cream social. She's the best!

MySmallWorldof4

My neck hates me today. I woke up to teach two early classes, but now I have a heating pad on my neck. Thank goodness I have a week before Uni. Tomorrow I have to somehow wrangle our 3 cats to get them to the vet to get rabies shots. Can’t get one from the shelter until their shots are done. Super duper house cleaning and packing week. Think I need a nap.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Ooh. Tell us everything. Ds said yesterday he thinks they will be getting rid of Primeval Whirl at AK for a new ride.

This year Expo opened up a reservation system for panels (a frustrating process) and we couldn't get a reservation for the parks panel but we could get a reservation to the Little Mermaid panel at the same time. So you all will probably know the parks news before I do! We could wait in the stand by line for Parks but the Mermaid panel sounds cool too.
I have heard some predictions about the Dinorama area going away. If the Whirl ride just went away I wouldn't be super sad.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My neck hates me today. I woke up to teach two early classes, but now I have a heating pad on my neck. Thank goodness I have a week before Uni. Tomorrow I have to somehow wrangle our 3 cats to get them to the vet to get rabies shots. Can’t get one from the shelter until their shots are done. Super duper house cleaning and packing week. Think I need a nap.

Hope the heat helps, the neck thing happens to me a lot in the morning.

93boomer

Premium Member
Ohh neck pain makes your whole body feel bad! This are really good to relax your neck! image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom