The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MySmallWorldof4

Wednesdays are always called "Hump Day".
Today(Thurs) was the 15th day of August....is that kinda like Hump Month?
This Saturday I'm going to a minor league baseball game. (The Lakewood Blue Claws)
WHAT ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS GONNA DO THIS WEEKEND?😎
Today youngest has a tag sale to raise funds for her cheer team, then I am getting a haircut, and then we may go out to eat. Tomorrow is my son’s bday. First youngest has a carwash to raise funds for her team. (2 days in a row of raising funds. But it is a team builder as well). Then we are driving up to Hershey and going to Hershey Park. Pretty busy weekend.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Do they let you use the pool all day on checkout day? Like if we rope dropped a park, could we come back to the resort after lunch and swim? I feel like i remember reading that somewhere...

Best advice is to check with the individual resort, as each one may have different rules. Also, it may depend upon how high the occupancy is, during a week that you may be there.

(As a side note, years ago I stayed at AKL, and they had changing rooms right at the pool, and lockers. On checkout day I had some time before my late afternoon Magic Express, so I could use the pool, and then threw my bathing suit in a bag inside my carryon (which was small and fit in the locker, while I was in the pool). It all worked out great, as I had already given my suitcase earlier that morning to the check-in desk at the resort. Not sure if other resorts have the same deal, though, or if the option is still available at AKL.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Do they let you use the pool all day on checkout day? Like if we rope dropped a park, could we come back to the resort after lunch and swim? I feel like i remember reading that somewhere...
You are still considered a resort guest until 11:59 pm on your check out day and can use all amenities (except your room, of course! But you have that until 11 am.)

Thanks for the tag, @Rista1313.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Woke up at 130a... awake until at least 4am... alarm goes off at 451a.... good thing I'm only working a 1/2 day. Maybe I can get a nap in after I finish packing for the weekend.

Sympathy like!! That sucks! I've been there a lot this week. It's surprising how stressful kids parties can be to plan and coordinate.

You are still considered a resort guest until 11:59 pm on your check out day and can use all amenities (except your room, of course! But you have that until 11 am.)

Thanks for the tag, @Rista1313.

Perfect!! Thank you!!

Thanks to everyone for the answers! I was trying to figure out where we were going to get pool time in A's extremely quick birthday trip

Goofyernmost

Sympathy like!! That sucks! I've been there a lot this week. It's surprising how stressful kids parties can be to plan and coordinate.

Perfect!! Thank you!!

Thanks to everyone for the answers! I was trying to figure out where we were going to get pool time in A's extremely quick birthday trip
Just a curious question... what are you going to do with the wet swim wear? Big Baggies? 🏊‍♀️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom